Ukraine lost 3 helicopters trying to take someone or something away from blocked Mariupol...

Ukraine lost 3 helicopters trying to take someone or something away from blocked Mariupol. I don't think they would care about any Ukrainian that much. Is that some CIA guy or Biolab material here?

Attached: 16487164854720.png (1121x1076, 1.2M)

Some really rich guy probably forgot he left a couple hundren million there

bingo. You really don't perform any evacuations in that size beyond spec-ops.

When they are captured they will face Russian “enhanced interrogation tactics” (waterboarding with vodka) and tell confess all the Jews who paid for Azov

It wasn't 3 helicopters. It was 1. They sent two of them and one turned back. The other continued and Russia shot it down (saw the video). Azov had painted a landing zone on the roof of Azovtsal factory so this is confirmed. Completely retarded and this will be forever known as the HeliCOPEter

provide proof nigger

>this will be forever known as the HeliCOPEter
Wrong,
No one will remember it by tomorrow.

Unlikely. Helicopters cost a lot and military needs them, I don't think someone would be so desperate for money. It's USA masters stuff, either we're gonna find someone really interesting soon or maybe completely burnt bodies somewhere deep in town instead.

No one will remember Azov begging for a single chopper to fly them out of the cuckshed? In your dreams

You're probably going to find a real rat kike in there soon

Do you really think they would risk 3 helicopters just for some Azov shit? Besides Azov are opposition to current power and both government and military want all azov to die in Mariupol

Remember to patrol the waters and check for subs

You would've definitely ended up in the chambers for being so retarded.

KEK
Someone is really desperate

Attached: 1647982061799.gif (305x205, 434.59K)

It was three not one; none turned back. They got smacked by a Tor-M2 from guided missile cruiser. I have sources in Russia. The Ukrainians claimed it was a exfil mission but it looked like a strike package to my commie friends.

Attached: 1647003452880.webm (960x960, 1.77M)

"Heeeelllp us!!! We're trapped in the cuckshed!!! Send a chopper ACCCKHHH!!!"

>Azov are opposition to current power and both government and military want all azov to die in Mariupol
Give me something about it pls.

Interesting.
However there's no proof that this whole event wasn't made up by Russians.

sshh don't spoil the demented zoomers good time

Privately funded and sent by the father of a redditor stuck in Mariupol. Operation: Dilate, Seethe and Secure. Operation ended in the redditor dying but many are hailing it as a success.

There’s no way they would risk those kinds of assets and the exposure for a spook - they’d burn him and hang him out to dry.

american/uk special forces

Almost all Azov troops are blocked in Mariupol and begged military and govt to help them, and were refused. Since then ultra patriotic and nationalistic parties oppose current government and there even had been some fights between Ukrainian Military and Azov because Azov didn't follow their orders. Right now govt wants this split to be gone, so the more azov dies, the better for them. This picture is From Kyiv saying 'unblock Mariupol'

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9.49K)

that was two days ago, this is another run.

>muh Nazi Jews
>muh biolabs
>muh special operations
Do you have anything else to check of the list?

Got any source for that claim that isn't from russian state media?

gypsy talking shit, go suck an American dick they might let you steal something

One last gold run out of Mariupol I figure. Ukraine's gold is mostly gone, having been sneaked out by jews.

2 threads with the same Any Forums name picture.
Show footage

Attached: IMG_20220329_122457_865.jpg (786x1074, 177.36K)

just a minute ago someone posted pictures of heli and dead pilot in another thread i ain't posting dead bodies myself tho

hes right zelenski set them up along with western cronies.

>Dead ukes
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A GREAT FUCKING START TO THE DAY.