You are only welcome in this thread if you are unvaccinated

How are you holding up friends? Congratulations on having the mental fortitude to resist endless propaganda and psychological warfare.

Attached: npc cattle.jpg (640x512, 54.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YOD9drZasM&t=388s
bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635
files.ethz.ch/isn/125518/1414_LeBon.pdf
scouting4boysorg.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/rapeofthemind-thepsychologyofthoughtcontrol-a-m-meerloomd.pdf
nypost.com/2022/02/10/oscars-2022-attendees-dont-need-to-show-covid-19-proof/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/cop26-summit-vaccine-passports-glasgow-b1933402.html
flytrippers.com/mandatory-vaccination-fly-canada/
poynter.org/reporting-editing/2021/why-is-congress-exempt-from-the-biden-covid-vaccine-mandate/
rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/when-is-mrna-not-really-mrna?s=r
compactmag.com/article/the-great-reset-is-real
markcrispinmiller.substack.com/p/in-memory-of-those-who-have-died-9b5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Essential links and readings to understand our predicament:
>Pfizer Safety Documents that the FDA wanted to release over a period of 75 years have been ordered to be released within 8 months. First batch was released earlier this month:
youtube.com/watch?v=7YOD9drZasM&t=388s

>British Medical Journal: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial
bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

>The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind- Gustave Le Bon
files.ethz.ch/isn/125518/1414_LeBon.pdf

>The Rape of the Mind: Psychology of Thought Control, Menticide, and Brainwashing- Joost Meerloo
scouting4boysorg.files.wordpress.com/2018/09/rapeofthemind-thepsychologyofthoughtcontrol-a-m-meerloomd.pdf
>Vaccine passports suspended for the 2022 Oscars
nypost.com/2022/02/10/oscars-2022-attendees-dont-need-to-show-covid-19-proof/
>Cop26 delegates not required to use Scotland’s vaccine passports
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/cop26-summit-vaccine-passports-glasgow-b1933402.html
>Private flights are exempt from the vaccination requirement, as long as they do not use the secure zone of a commercial airport.
flytrippers.com/mandatory-vaccination-fly-canada/
>US Congress exempt from covid 19 vaccine mandate
poynter.org/reporting-editing/2021/why-is-congress-exempt-from-the-biden-covid-vaccine-mandate/
The rich and political elite are laughing at the peasants and cattle. They are skipping the vaccines while supporting mandates for the general public. There is NO long term safety data and so far what we have seen from the pfizer documents paints a bleak picture. The public were lied to. These mRNA inoculations are not nearly as safe or effective as we were told.

Attached: 93646284792.jpg (1125x1113, 145.05K)

>fortitude

I never went out or talked to anyone anyway. Didn't take much getting used to.

>When is mRNA not really mRNA?
>What is pseudouridine, why is it being injected into you, and why should you care.

rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/when-is-mrna-not-really-mrna?s=r

Attached: Havel.jpg (2000x1125, 269.19K)

>The Great Reset is Real
compactmag.com/article/the-great-reset-is-real

Attached: soulless cattle.png (890x780, 580.57K)

>be me
>expat in foreign country
>impending mandatory jab for job
>overstaying in foreign country risks jail
>home country is forcing vaxx on arrival
>"imprisoned"
>november 2021
>colombia lifted covid restrictions, no vaxx no pcr required
>encashed all my credit cards to online wallets, transfer all money to offshore accounts, brokerages and crypto wallets
>told my employer i got hospitalised by covid pneumonia, they kept paying my salary
>in actuality, fled to colombia
>didn't pay my taxes either
>never coming back there
>tfw won
>tfw my life is literally shawshank redemption

Attached: 1646599336609.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

Congrats dude that sounds like the life. How is Colombia treating you? Where are you from btw?

how much money do you need to live comfortably in colombia? Best cities?

The hardest part for me is finding an unvaxxed womb. They couldn't kill me, but they killed my future bloodline. Pretty blackpilled desu, will probably drink myself to death at some point

Are you thai user? I've read your posts in the past. Well done, brother

Just fuck vaxxed sluts for fun

Unvaxxed report in

Attached: 1647741427262.png (723x666, 157.96K)

Once the conditioning is broken, every further propaganda attempt just looks like an insult to your intelligence and hardens the resolve

fighting against a government that wants to force vax mandates, wish me luck

you know, sputnik V

welcome friends, how are you holding up?

Attached: Aldous Huxley.jpg (403x304, 64.1K)

I'm still not sure if VAIDS is contagious. Hopefully, I'm just paranoid

you are fighting for globohomo and the biosecurity surveillance state user. Lay down your arms and flee the country, don't throw your life away for a fruitless war. It's suicide.

Attached: glowies.jpg (1024x810, 101.06K)

Third dose here. So I heard the past two years were harsh on you Chuds. Too bad, should've taken the vaccine like any reasonably adult would.

Attached: 1643990088032.gif (675x1200, 419.14K)

the vaccine is a good thing because it is gonna kill off 90% of the human race over the next 2 to 5 years. The illuminati is correct that there are too many useless eaters on the earth. The world will be a much better place once 90% of humans are gone.

pretty sure it's not don't worry, I've been with two vaccinated girls in the past 7 months and I'm fine lol

Dont lie, you have had tetanus jabs etc. when younger. Why would only covid jab be bad.

See
You are a guinea pig.

Tetanus vaccine is different from an experimental genetic inoculation with no long term safety profile that has been confirmed not to be safe or effective.

show me a vaccine you have to take 4-5x a year for it to be effective

And you are a rat in a cage not allowed to go anywhere haha

Born a rebel, will always be a rebel. Simply because I know better.

it's been pretty good actually, while vaxxcucks were hiding in their bathroom triple masking us pure bloods were living a normal life. So many of you are going to have health issues and will be beaten up for speaking about it, truly amazing times to live.

>And you are a rat in a cage not allowed to go anywhere haha
This is not true vaccine passports have been lifted in most of Canada we can go to movies, bars, restaurants, everything like before basically. You are a walking experiment lol. Enjoy your movies while you still can.

Pureblood reporting in no convid, no aids, no bullshit.

markcrispinmiller.substack.com/p/in-memory-of-those-who-have-died-9b5

And these are only in the past week lol. Probably climate change tho.

Shills can't into logic fren, they are litterallt paid to ignore logic

> Congratulations on having the mental fortitude to resist endless propaganda and psychological warfare.

Thanks, congrats to you too. When do we get our prize?

Attached: 0DF37F1E-4657-4531-B087-B056764A858E.jpg (1200x879, 198.48K)

4 in 12 months tells me its ineffective or possibly not a vaccine anyway

This, finally a non convidian swede

Klaus is holding a award ceremony in 2030 mate

The only true vaccine was J&J as it was the only one made the old fashion way from the virus. Anything else mutates your DNA and gives you AIDS.

How does it feel to have survived the greatest psyop in history?

Attached: Quote from man psyopped.jpg (776x469, 35.54K)

indeed. The CDC changed the definition of vaccine to fit mRNA jabs. It's some Orwellian stuff man. Just like how Miriam Webster changed the definition of "anti vaxxer" to describe someone who is opposed to mandates. This is deeply political and deeply nefarious.