6’4 and extremely muscular

> 6’4 and extremely muscular
> ruggedly handsome good looks
> full head of hair
> makes 10+ Million USD a year
> has a luxury condo in Hollywood plus brand new Porsche taycan
> had sex with over 2,000 girls (mostly 18-19 year old college students from UCLA and USC)

He’s more successful than anyone on Any Forums and it’s not even close

Attached: 53871519-8C90-4E22-98F7-03B32E022706.jpg (600x800, 69.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MeatCanyon/comments/t98kxl/fupa_scrambler_elden_ring_boss_x_youtuberz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know who that is.

Buy an ad asshole

Even if that was all true he’s still unbelievably insecure, depressive and possibly suicidal

Im a bald 30 year old virgin desu

i've only seen him years and years ago on The Young Turks channel.
he has a pent up inferiourity complex, massive incel energy. and he's fugly.

at least i am not a spic

>and he's fugly
i agree but i would still hatefuck him

>crackers

Attached: SNL.png (1270x720, 1.4M)

Attached: TrashJOB.png (434x453, 7.87K)

his hair is starting to go. you can notice the density decreasing in the front... sad

> Has a small circumcised penis and huge issues
2000girls didn't want a relation

This but unironically, if my drug dealer friend pressed this bitch on the street hed run home crying.

Okay and? Good for him.

> had sex with over 2,000 girls (mostly 18-19 year old college students from UCLA and USC)
>still needs his uncle to ask girls to go out with him
Lol OP you faggot nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-123742_Twitter.jpg (1080x2280, 910.69K)

its really not

kek

He's supporting globohomo as long as he gets money and pussy.
He's enabling the world to turn into hell so he can live a better life.
That's the life of an evil traitor, not a successful man.

ya it is he's like 33, it's natural.

It's probably not anymore because he's taking finasteride

nah in his newer videos it, def is. he said he is on fin but that just slows the loss

Oh so that's why he's putting on all that water weight

reddit.com/r/MeatCanyon/comments/t98kxl/fupa_scrambler_elden_ring_boss_x_youtuberz/

The profession known as ‘YouTuber’ will always be looked upon with disdain from anyone with success in the entertainment world. Thus why they tried creating the term ‘influencer’ to try to cover for it (it didn’t work). Even the richest Youtubers have deep self-doubt because of this and will attempt almost anything to escape that label (just ask Jake Paul).

t. Famous Video Game Dev (who would never change places with any ‘YouTuber’)

Good for him?
No idea who the fuck that lad is tho.

I've been on finn for a year now and have cut weight. My T is 1000 ng/dl as of my last checkup and dick still works. Go ahead and believe the bosley jew scare tactics. Finn is peak modern medicine.

>increase in dht causes hair loss
>inhibit excess dht production
>hair stops falling

Anyone telling you not to get on it is a kike. The only reason to go bald these days is cause you're a fucking retard.

>has to make anonymous posts praising him on Japanese basket weaving forum to boost up his frail ego.
Hi Piker.

A generation of zoomers taking finastride kek you niggers are all going to be impotent by 35 and need a bra. Fuck just be a man and style your hair different. Unless of course you have a bald spot crown....then it's over.

I'm already bald. Tell me about your jew medicine. What exactly will it do for me? Will I have energy?

I failed to see your point ?!

he looks like a 4.9/10 normie who leaning towards being either a twink or an incel.
in 2022, a guy like that can only fuck drunk, chubby girls.

>tfw slept with over 60 women and even I feel gross
Can't imagine how shitty he feels, or will feel once he matures.

>t. Famous Video Game Dev (who would never change places with any ‘YouTuber’)

How bad is it in the gaming industry? Are you pro diversity or anti? Does it effect the games developed?

Oh, itsnhair medicine. Who gives a shit. Find me a jew medicine that will keep me awake for 24 hours and be productive without driving me insane like meth would.

damn check out the personality on the chick on the right

>1 post by this ID
Stop sucking your own dick, you filthy roach.

Attached: turk fears persecution.jpg (640x360, 63.25K)

>he looks like a 4.9/10 normie who leaning towards being either a twink or an incel.
Bro you're delusional,, he is a Chad and is at least 7.5/10. I don't like his views, but let's not deny reality

Whonobody?

Attached: 1643316960709.gif (500x235, 113.61K)

based Jew

Attached: keksides.jpg (800x800, 137.32K)

Yep, all these rich fuckers wonder why they are miserable hoarding gold like some reptilian

He's Muslim, which means his first sexual experience was being raped by his male relatives. His money comes from Cenk solely and Cenk's money comes from MBS. They are useful idiots and nothing more. First to die after the revolution.

who are you talking about?