SOME RUSSIAN COMMANDER WITH A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA ORDERED 7 BUSLOADS OF CONSCRIPTS TO ENTRENCH IN THE MOST RADIOACTIVE...

>SOME RUSSIAN COMMANDER WITH A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA ORDERED 7 BUSLOADS OF CONSCRIPTS TO ENTRENCH IN THE MOST RADIOACTIVE PLACE ON EARTH
>PUTIN PROBABLY WAS GETTING DONE TAKING A SHIT IN HIS GOLDEN TOILET WITH A VIEW OF THE BLACK SEA WHILE THEY WERE STARTING TO ROT AWAY FROM RADIATION POISONING

Attached: 75AEBA96-0D14-41A1-B32A-F3F8EDAF55D1.jpg (900x900, 61.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/russian-troops-suffer-acute-radiation-sickness-after-digging-chernobyl-trenches
thesun.co.uk/news/18121865/russian-troops-chernobyl-radiation-sickness/
msn.com/en-us/news/world/russian-forces-walking-away-from-chernobyl-heading-to-belarus-pentagon-official/ar-AAVHotS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VGH RVSSIA truly the last BASED place on earth, god I wish I were a vatnik

Source ?

>russia is.... le bad!

Attached: 1646865815514.gif (801x580, 409.04K)

>russia is.... le based!

Attached: 085FE2FB-9CEA-4BEA-AADB-FDCF014F4241.png (800x517, 319.11K)

more like
>russia is... LE RETARDS
ar trebui sa te trimitem si pe tine acolo, ti-ar prinde bine sa atingi iarba

OP is not implying that russia is le bad, but that inhaling radioactive particles is le bad

thedailybeast.com/russian-troops-suffer-acute-radiation-sickness-after-digging-chernobyl-trenches

thesun.co.uk/news/18121865/russian-troops-chernobyl-radiation-sickness/

I'm so glad I'm moving to Russia haha Putin is so LE BASED sick of this western world and the gay stuff everywhere I'd rather fight and die for Le based calculate ASTUTE genius Putin. He's calculating and based. Fuck reddit tranny who like zelesky I'm going to get Russian wife and have le ten kids who hunt bears in the east and live in cabin

>according to Ukraine officials
>according to Ukraine news media
Every single time

Russians honestly seem a few thousand years behind in evolution from other Europeans.

now they will grow a second penis and will be able to rape twice as much romanian women when they conquer you.

Haha yeah man Russia is so based and trad

British propaganda or a seething pole on twitter obviously

Huffing radiation to own the libs

why dont they just pop some radx or drink some vodka

Attached: EDA0D7E1-F2CF-4354-9E59-755113ED7C1C.jpg (250x236, 4.16K)

msn.com/en-us/news/world/russian-forces-walking-away-from-chernobyl-heading-to-belarus-pentagon-official/ar-AAVHotS
>Russian forces 'walking away' from Chernobyl, heading to Belarus: Pentagon official

He won't believe you he'll say some shit like "waaaa we can't trust Ukraine because they always lie!!!111 Russia doesn't lie though no, I'm waiting for what they have to say so I can eat more shit!!11"

I’m already sceptical about anything that Ukraine sources say
>Russia doesn’t lie
Good joke

FAKE NEWS! It's been proven that russians share a big part of their DNA with cockroaches, which can survive radiation.

Attached: awen.jpg (1200x1182, 86.18K)

So what you're saying is that you're also skeptical of Russian media ?