How do you feel about the fact that Russia will take Donbass, the southeastern regions of Ukraine and South Ossetia?

How do you feel about the fact that Russia will take Donbass, the southeastern regions of Ukraine and South Ossetia?

The answer "not my problem" is not accepted.

Attached: qtblonde.jpg (640x640, 88.14K)

Not my problem.

Not my problem.

I actually dont give a shit. Since i have enough of hearing about the whole shit war. If it ends the whole shit war then so be it.

Attached: 1633894237535.jpg (1063x1054, 123.7K)

built for BRC

Not my problem.

breddy gud
also gib qt

was it worth it?

Go steal some copper wire you gypsy

Attached: 1646156670327.gif (305x205, 623.73K)

The thought of her getting breeded by a big black cock popped into my head as soon as I saw the blonde hair.

A better border in Ukraine would be the Don river. I oppose Russian expansion in the Caucasus. So should you honestly, you have too many churkas as it is.

Putin lost lol he wanted to take over all of Ukraine and he didn't get that lol NATO won faggot

This problem you are presenting, it is not mine.

I don't care

Fren, when are you ending the war?

i already did that today.

The Ukrainain government literally and unironically bombed these regions, so Russia can have them. They would probably treat the residents better.

How do you feel about moving the goalposts for the third time now?

Attached: 1566643322251.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

They should have just surrendered to spare the people all the destruction and bloodshed.

Not my problem.

nottu mai problemu desu

I hope for peace to be restored to Europe soon because the alternative is escalation which for obvious reasons seems bad for me and my family.

How about steal me a Tunguska 2K22 and BMP-2 make sure its Ukrainian ones so i can flex.

I do not care

>not taking all of ukraine
absolutely pathetic. you're going to let a hostile state remain on your borders because you couldn't beat a bunch of ukrops

Gotta catch em all

Attached: 884cd790424556169985cdfb3e4053bd.jpg (1875x1233, 299.58K)