TRADEFAGS ARE ACTUAL SUBHUMANS

>be tradefag
>destroy your body while risking injury and death but think it's "macho"
>make the same amount as a walmart or mcdonalds employee but with zero benefits
>work on multi-million dollar homes for kikes while you can barely afford rent in your shitty apartment
>all of your coworkers are spics and crack addicted felons
>have to buy your own tools
>your contractor/slave owner makes $300/hr and drives to work everyday in his new Ferrari
>people look at you in disgust and instantly think "how did he fuck up his life that bad"
>fall into a deep depression and do hard drugs to cope
>eventually kill yourself lol

Attached: UPo8fYMfEuQ.jpg (500x736, 64.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0fkNdPiIL4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that thing is gross

op was blackmailed into becoming trans

my dad is a trade fag and makes 6 times my salary every month. but you are right his body is fucked up

Attached: tired tank.png (294x256, 197.34K)

I think OP's post pretty much only applies to Americans. It's just not worth the money when you have better options

Attached: aa899dec-cccb-416f-9db4-ebee65bdbab6-5d4.jpg (640x853, 49.81K)

Depends on the business I guess. Sometimes you see a group of drunks or Bolivians working on something and clearly they don't know what they are doing, they are using them as animal force. But i think if you do quality work and people appreciate it, it can be well paid. I know a dude that installs wooden floors and he earns as much as I do in IT.

Imagine not liking being able to create. You fucking nigger will never have cool shit, flip my burger Jamal

Seethe tranny

Heh i still have this photo set on my old hard drive
Fuck it has to be 15 years ago
That bitch was so nice looking, ahead of the thicc curve

Sounds like you hate your tradesman dad you fucking 12 year old. If you’re a tradesman making less than 50k a year you’re either shit or you’re a labourer

that thing looks like a tranny

>not realizing that you wouldn't be shitposting this vitriolic diarrhea if it weren't for tradefagging.

Attached: 1645389820171.jpg (398x279, 17.4K)

Attached: 97883D41-3EE5-44B8-8186-54FB4506889A.jpg (1127x963, 140.74K)

No the problem is tradefags are trash trades are great but find me a contractor who is sober Not violet Shows up when he says he will and does what he agreed to do While understanding just basic finances Bonus not fat

What loser goes into a trade that pays the same as Walmart or McDonalds?

>sober
>types like a guy on his 30th drink of the evening

>retards thinks electrical engineering or being a mechanic is macho because he thinks Hollywood is real life
Actually reality: trades are for nerds who can't climb social ladders

Depends on the trade. If your an electrician or plumber you can make similar money to software engineers in the US just working out of a van by your self. But if your a mechanic your fucked, literally better off at walmart, if your lucky you might be given the privilage of not quite making 6 figures in a mine for a year or two

This is the biggest cope and seethe post on here today.

It's literally a better life. You start your own company when your physical condition can't handle the labor or you go in the office.

The fuck are you even talking about retard nobody is gonna give you free government bennies get over it.

Where the fuck are you getting your info, retard? Are you bitching at the starting wage of an apprentice?

Hello, I am a tradefag.
I have been in the electrical trade for a little over 10 years, and am now an electrical Inspector. I own my own house, which I am about to sell for a million dollar profit. I'm retiring to the country to raise some kids with my wife at age 31, and OP can gargle my massive, glistening balls.

Never got the jab either.

>>make the same amount as a walmart or mcdonalds employee but with zero benefits
Dunno what it's like in muttland but that's simply not true. Not a tradefag btw.

Beaners with no documents or felons. a good framer back in 1987 was making on average $19/hr. That’s what they’re paying framers nowadays despite all the inflation.

Attached: 45345345.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I fucking hate tradies. Low iq, vulgar, hedonistic trash. Can't hold a serious conversation on religion, politics or life. Spend all their money on drugs, alcohol and whoring. Fuck tradie scum.

I'm a union tradesman. Already made $50,000 so far this year. lol

>Fuck it has to be 15 years ago
15 years ago was when Benni Benassi made Satisfaction
youtube.com/watch?v=a0fkNdPiIL4
Bless him for starting the trend of thicc tradeswomen whores. Afterward the net was flooded with pics like OP posted.

Attached: 1646614095940.jpg (1435x1437, 1.23M)

Sounds like you got turned down from a trade job for being too retarded to the point that even border jumping juan, tool thief jamal, or crack smoking cletus was more qualified.

It's like you retards think every single tradie acts exactly like your average maori scaffolder

I only create for myself. The wretches in this world don't deserve anything from me

Attached: 1634814934806.jpg (700x867, 105.97K)

>>make the same amount as a walmart or mcdonalds employee but with zero benefits
Tell me you're a retard without telling me you're a retard.

Their bodies are fucked up because tradefags do nothing but drink beer and lie on their couch watching sportsball after work. No different than white collar rats with lower back problems and low t

you forgot >in america

Based

My peers have 6-figure debt and can’t get a job in their field of study, but damn, are they good at conversation!

>be tradefag
>work with your hands actually doing something
>being that it's actual work, it wears on your body

Who is OP?

Reject toxic Heavy metal macho diet

stop seeing women as cum toilets

Nigga I do six figures. I have full health coverage, retirement benefits and a cafeteria plan with 14k in it at my disposal.

What are you talking about? I dont even work full years. Im usually out by the end of November

Attached: 1359352070435.jpg (195x195, 23.03K)

bro what

God I want to bury my face in it

Attached: 3B724DA9-95EC-4416-851D-C4E16CEE5465.jpg (1161x615, 381.81K)

You have privilege. Fuck u.

Tbf some tradies are a bit special and can bearly walk by the time their 35 from doing retarded shit