BASED BASED AMERICANS. PROUDEST NATION

>According to Forbes, citing American sources, US sanctions will not apply to Russian fertilizers, as they are urgently needed for the US and sanctions against them could harm American agriculture and lead to higher consumer prices in the US.

>US sanctions mechanisms provide for the possibility of creating "exceptions" for "sanctioned goods" if it is beneficial for the US.

Attached: 61nq48ydq5q81.png (600x297, 114K)

This is the gayest fuckin war ever. Turns out Putin and Biden are both faggot kikes. Who would have known? Beyond caring if there’s a collapse at this point. Will apply rule 556 to city slickers trying to eat my deer.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

I agree, we should have the fate of Ukraine decided by a Starcraft match between Biden and Putin.

>"Farmers in Midwest are switching,"
Back in the old times they didn't have good access to nitrogen and fertilizers so they did what was called crop rotations. Only thing that will happen is subsidized crops will cost more tot he consumer. Most if not all are crops that are not food crops.
No city person is going to go out to the country and try to hunt. They will bitch and wine in the cities for help.

>Sorry, we sold it all to China. Too bad, so sad.

not my problem

NOOOOO WHAT ABOUT MUH HECKIN' ETHANOL I THOUGH WE WERE SAVING THE GAS PRICES BY PUMPING UP THE CORN BOOZE!!

fertilizers only for rubles when

Attached: 1401978578417.jpg (640x772, 43.84K)

Oh no. American farmers will have to sell their food to starving American families at cost and break even instead of fucking their own fellow country men in the ass by selling all of America's food to communist China.

OH NO. BOO HOOO THAT'S NOT FAIR. YOU CAN'T EXPECT AMERICAN FARMERS TO FEED AMERICANS FIRST.

>corn headers can be used for wheat

We make so much food that we HAVE to export some or otherwise throw the excess away. I was always under the impression, from market reports and common sense, that we were being fed first. Because, you know, our food prices beat everyone else's.

Did you know that Ukraine produced a surplus of wheat during holodomor? It's all a question of whether the produce reaches the starving people. Guess we are about to find out just how heartless the agro corporations can get under late stage capitalism. Wanna bet there will be some sort of digital ID that has both your vaxx and your food rations. For your own safety and protection ofc. Have fun ;^)

>our food prices beat everyone else's.
True but it's not that simple.

The reason number one American food is cheaper are subsides, for both fuel and farming industry itself. Most other countries don't have it or if they do it's far less. Of course, there are other minor reasons.

Americans have to pay for health and college, but at least food and fuel are cheap as fuck. IMO that's way more important.

Fertlizer comes from natural gas and the USA can make more than the world needs.

>Literal who posted it on twitter, CONFIRMED HAPPENING

Fuck off, and die

>ertlizer comes from natural gas and the USA can make more than the world needs.

So you are fertilzer exporter then?

I was thinking the same thing.
Imagine the irony if Russia ended up sanctioning the US.
At the very least I'm sure the Russians will jack up the price just to spite the Yankees after everything the West has done to Russia.

>Some sourceless idiot on Twitter
Why would i believe this?

Attached: image_1.jpg (1106x962, 332.65K)

He is American. He doesn't understand that resources are finite and have alternative uses.
Even if what he says were true, without Russian fertilizer on the American market the price of domestically produced fertilizer will moon since there will be less supply to go around.

Poggers

Russia really could fuck over those sanctioning them by cutting them off. I'm still waiting for news when Russia cuts off their gas and oil from Europe.
It's sad that the US still has to warn India and other countries not to buy oil from Russia, they still won't take any action yet.

I almost want this to happen just for the spin and asshurt.

>n-no! just because we tried to crash your economy doesn't mean you can just not sell us stuff! you nazi!

america needs regime change

>No city person is going to go out to the country and try to hunt. They will bitch and wine in the cities for help.
Like theyve done for the past 6000 years