How do you feel about the white flight happening to Florida?

How do you feel about the white flight happening to Florida?

I’m in the Fort Myers, Cape Coral area and rich white families are just pouring in. It’s insane. Are the blue states really that bad?

Attached: 6307BCE8-0D28-434D-BF0A-26EC17017011.jpg (828x699, 399.88K)

ron desatis for president.

*BANS TRANNYS*
*ENTIRE COUNTRY MOVES TO FLORIDA*

What are you fucking talking about Florida is turning into a nigger filled shit hole. I bet it's going become a blue state during the next election and it fucking sucks since I love the laws and taxes here but these niggers are ruining the state.

No matter what Wanda Sykes and Disney say Florida's politicians are quite popular at the moment.

about to get a lot more people once the borders open up

>SW FL
Most of them are midwestern transplants who need to fuck off along with the n*w y*rkers.

Attached: 1648491939454.jpg (808x1024, 83.91K)

It's like 50% white and rapidly shrinking.

Were full.

t. 4 houses under construction on my block thats had the same 3 houses for 26 years in Florida Man

Places like New York and California were never going red again, might as well take in their fleeing republicans and permanently flip some states.

>White people moving in
That sounds great, but they are goddamned yankees and commiefornians. That's worse than anything because they destroy the local culture and fuck up our accents.

t. Deep South

san deigo is the real south

>Are the blue states really that bad?
California just legalized reparations. You tell me.

Shut up.

California just passed reparations. What do you think?

its a fact

>white flight
Bigots!

Nigger vote counters in broward county will just fake more ballots next election to compensate.

I'm from midwest and I know that's not true. Shut up

>Are the blue states really that bad?

Yep. I know there are folks from the PNW who split to Florida because so-called liberalism has gone off the rails in a crazy way up here. Would not be surprised if they noped the fuck out of the Democratic party as well after they landed.

Attached: 1619847647421.jpg (500x500, 99.2K)

>from midwest
then you dont no nothing

Attached: sdcan.jpg (719x960, 194.14K)