The right cant figh-

>the right cant figh-

Attached: 1648703906464.png (837x914, 404.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/854cgk.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are whites with bulbous foreheads always so retarded? I thought it meant you were supposed to have a bigger frontal lobe.

Attached: good.png (634x753, 122.59K)

Attached: 453234135123.gif (498x273, 1.35M)

Any Forums shouldn't be talking about hating ANTIFA anymore after who they've sided with.

Attached: russiaANTIFA.png (1133x736, 1.73M)

>yet another rightoid murdering an antifa
>still claims that antifa is a violent organisation
*yawn*

Maybe learn the difference between what Russians call a Nazi and what trannies call a Nazi.

ywnbaw

Attached: troon dnr.png (1335x647, 298.41K)

Nobody said the right can’t fight. In many cases, the right *won’t* fight. Most are spineless cowards.

>send your kid to college
>he gets indoctrinated with jewish garbage
>attacks random skinheads with 0 preparation or knowledge
>fucking dies
And his parents will blame literally everyone except the university or themselves.

>/pol is one person
I hate you

>Maybe learn the difference between what Russians call a Nazi
Excuse terrorism as much as you like, Filthy commie apologist scum.
files.catbox.moe/854cgk.mp4

Attached: 193485944846.png (2658x1066, 1.7M)

>>yet another rightoid murdering an antifa
>>still claims that antifa is a violent organisation
Not a murder if the faggot threw the first punch then folded like a warm mars bar upon retaliation

Shit thread.

Anyone got the video?

Attached: single punch.jpg (897x1081, 212.21K)

> Two nationalist went to a shop
> 3 antifa are waiting for us in the front door
> After a while the natio just went out, fuck of they aren't afraid of these skinny retard
> Antifa start the fight
> 1 punch and the cunt falls against a pole
> Die
> 8 years of prison for self defence.

Welcome in France lads.

This is YOU Any Forums

Attached: poluser2022.jpg (700x960, 84.82K)

>trannies call Hitler and is adherents Nazis
>Russians call a faggot kike leader with a battalion of faggots and kikes who wear totenkopfs and runic symbols Nazis
Wow you showed him

Attached: 140619184_orig_.jpg (912x499, 81.97K)

>muh terrorism
Defending yourself isn't terrorism.

Attached: DPR trantifa.jpg (720x785, 165.23K)

Neither of those are correct except for the fact that Azov are faggots.

so wheres the vid?

Attached: 1612576553501.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

>Any Forums shouldn't be talking about hating ANTIFA anymore after who they've sided with.
Excuse me? I seem to remember you flying their flag while burning down US cities.

Attached: commies.jpg (1231x489, 248.65K)

>imagine wasting your life being a lumpenproletarian street brawler

tragic. pls anons, do something productive and raise families. All it takes is one instance of bad luck to crack your head on cement and die. Why throw away your life when you can live a long happy fulfilling life as a family man.

Attached: 1645596535143.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Trying real hard, tranny? Fight your wars yourself, you filthy rotten axe wound creature.

Then go back to your hugbox in your discord server

>that wrinkled cheap flag
>that musclet with his nervous looking dad
>two whole people
i somehow get the feeling this isn't representative of Russia.

This.

This board has been overrun with tankies, and easily manipulated Americans who don't know anything about the situation over there. I can't fucking believe what I'm seeing. Yuri never stops being right.

Attached: 1647962900615.jpg (359x640, 21.91K)

yes it is you child rapist

Attached: Screenshot_20220330-223511.png (1440x2960, 1.76M)

>comes in assblasted after seeing OPs post about an antifa twink getting killed in a fight
>immediately starts sperging out about Ukraine for some reason
Go take a nap or something nigger

Have you dilated yet today?

give him a break it's just some annoying 19 or 20 year old kid

always the same ones every time

m8 I'm just not going to support kosher neo-nazi's
sorry im just not gonna do it
idc about slavs

posting amerimutt communists that think russia is still the USSR isn't going to convince me to support kosher neonazis

>Trying real hard, tranny?
Remove flag kike, then try again.

Attached: 19344585584945.png (590x892, 1.04M)

can just tell this what these retarded troons try to plan on their groomer discord servers, thinking it will actually convince anyone to support Ukraine

Remove flag kike.

Attached: 1934458473474.png (2239x1074, 1.9M)

He fookin molly-whopped them with a lid

What I see going on is that putin, who is a globohomo puppet, half-assed invaded the globohomo money laundering capital of the planet. Now, there might have been some merit to him doing that at some other point but waiting until after his supposed "best bud" was out of office and for the US to withdraw from another war......it's all fucking theater for the midterms and I don't give a shit.

bruce i am only here for kino war footage. and really so far that mainly sucks, african daily life has provided better shit so far.

Can people actually die from one punch or is it like get punched, fall over and hit your head?

>some fat pussy from Any Forums took 2 year old pictures from an Antifa blog last month and pretended to be a tranny to show that the antifascists aren't the real nigger lovers
The fucking level of cope lmao

Attached: BASED niggers.jpg (720x730, 123.37K)

>bruce i am only here for kino war footage
You're anti-white. I don't care if AZOV has been funded by Zionists, what i care about is people getting caught up in the middle of Russia's atrocities.

Attached: 194348574349484.png (844x1554, 1.3M)

>HURR DURR IT MAY HAVE BEEN
During the Charlotsville "riot" antifa chased down a group of attendees for blocks, throwing shit, spitting on them, hitting them with sticks until they found their way to a parking garage where they got their asses beat down. The courts obviously sided with the leftist mob and gave lengthy prison sentences to those guys. Antifa got no time.

russia isn't an organized group, its simply an idea, and therefore, they can't be terrorists. also, borders are a tool of white supremacy and its incredibly xenophobic of the ukrainians to violently react to the new undocumented slavs moving there for a better life