I'm an Asian-American

>I'm an Asian-American.
>I'm a Mexican-American.
>I'm a Nigerian-American.

Americans are people of White European descent living in the United States. Simple as. Come up with your own word for your worthless ethnic group, keep your disgusting hands off our symbols and institutions and leave us alone.

Attached: We-the-People-17x30-01-1-580x1024.jpg (580x1024, 83.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2CDctQKEj3I?t=54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If that's true why is it gonna be majority mexican in 20 years homes?

youtu.be/2CDctQKEj3I?t=54

I can trace my lineage in north America back to the 1600's. My ancestors fought in the revolutionary war and the civil war. My ancestors built this nation, it is mine. Shitskin interloping larpers can fuck off.

America is a continent.
Just say you're white.

In the English language, the word "America" refers to the United States. This isn't up for debate.

Attached: file.png (850x400, 181.78K)

Are all latinx considered to be Mexican?The birth rate of latinx in Mexico and the USA is below replacement. The Jews plan on bringing in Africans to replace them. That’s why our media is filled with blacks blacks, to psychologically condition us for what’s to come.

Attached: BD61A5C1-51AC-44BC-88A0-69AA51347EC3.jpg (1280x868, 182.62K)

America was started by Anglo-Saxons for Anglo-Saxons. There was no America before this. Anglo Saxons conquered the tribes and forged a nation just as the Anglo Saxons in Britain did. Anglo Saxons are the Native Americans.

But by using that logic your original post's point is rendered moot.

>The Jews plan on bringing in Africans to replace them. That’s why our media is filled with blacks blacks

No, the media is full of "blacks blacks" because they watch TV more than other ethnicities do. They envision they rest of us watching it and they want to "represent" themselves to us. Unfortunately for them, most Whites have checked out to alternative media or just cordcutting altogether. The Future Is Amish.

Not if you have a functioning brain. No one on Earth thinks of "Americans" being anything other than White-skinned. It doesn't matter what you wish were true, what you feel should be true, or any of that. This is how language works. Americans are White. Period.

Yeah, there definitely isn’t an agenda to flood the west with Africans to create a mullatto slave race.

There is, but that's not why blacks are overrepresented in the media. They're also flooding Europe with Arabs, but Arabs do not have the presence on TV that blacks do.

>No one on Earth thinks of "Americans" being anything other than White-skinned.
Is this a cope or....
Maybe in 1940 this was true but not anymore. Not by a long shot.

People are aware that other races live in the United States. Their enmity toward America exists because they think of us as White. Again, it doesn't matter what you feel *should* be true.

Sorry, I deleted the post you were responding to for a typo.

Kim Jong-un would never point his fat finger into Dennis Rodman's chest and say "YOU BASTARDS COLONIZED SOUTH KOREA! YOU IMPERIALISTS SPLIT APART OUR COUNTRY!" That's because Dennis Rodman is black, aka not an actual "American."

What I said was correct.

America is named after an Italian called Amerigo. America is just a Latinized version. So, it's like saying I'm an Asian-Kevin or an African-Dave. It's not like Amerigo even thought about calling it Italian-Amerigo.

I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

Alright you have it your way, I don't actually give that much of a shit. Cya.

Most based man on pol

all American are cultureless mongrel and should be wiped out by nuclear fire

Attached: 558B0AB7-811F-4C67-B932-5009F0E54106.gif (410x258, 998.01K)