Want to emigrate from america because im surrounded by spics and niggers

>want to emigrate from america because im surrounded by spics and niggers
>literally unless you have a job lined up you basically need to be filthy rich to move to europe

its all so fucking tiresome, anyone else know this feel?

Attached: 1645581173538.jpg (2000x1331, 826.56K)

no because I am not a coward running away

I bought a lottery ticket and prayed to God for 3 hours straight to just let me win 5 million dollars. Of course I didn't win.

Why do some people get everything in this world, while others must suffer so much?

Attached: artworks-ABGygzZP8gIdJTQ4-hOi9uw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 70.24K)

You're not American and you never will be.

I thought these morons were basically begging for us to move there? When I was applying to colleges 10 years ago I was being told that Nordicks were giving free tuition to schools to get Americans. Still wasn’t attractive enough to get me to move to their frozen shithole with bland food

and that's good

Thailand
Cambodia
Malaysia
Albania
Bulgaria
Even more options open up if you aren't a bigoted piece of shit:
Ecuador
Portugal
Chile
Or just fucking cry about it and never do anything while keeping the zogbots armed and paying in to the social security ponzi, your choice user.

You're not American and you never will be.

How do I get money for, say, Bulgaria? And a visa? I assume you need some work from home deal.
Spoonfeed my ass on this one please

That look fucking nice.
Where is this ?

Russia obviously

My man.

Must suck being poor nigger

>tired of third worlders
>thinks moving to europe is going to avoid them
you are fantastically retarded, good thing u spared euros of your muttoid incompetence

> literally unless you have a job lined up you basically need to be filthy rich to move to europe
That's the same for the USA or most places.

Yes, line up a job first? If you meet skill requirements, you have a chance..

Pussy, just leave and don't worry about the money. If you live by blacks and latinos, then you live in a shitty area.

>Of course I didn't win
It’s more likely to get struck by lightning

>Buyslottery ticket
>Actually considers he might win
NGMI, you're retarded

Homie this is Any Forums. If you can't figure out how to use a search engine to find this info, you're NGMI in another country anyway.
As someone who lived outside the US for almost a decade, I will give you a bit of advice though. You're options are
learn to code and work remote
do other remote shit or
teach English.
I taught English in Asia, but I didn't become a completely lazy degenerate. Take advantage of lower COL, save money, and learn the local language. Also work on developing other useful/marketable skill while in country.
t, learned Mandarin and now making 100K+ in the states but want to GTFO again within five years

niggers/afghans/arabs/pakis live in europe all the time illegally, they only get deported when they commit crime. just do that, and/or marry a used up roastie to get permanent residency.

>tired of third worlders
He said niggers and spics, what the fuck does that have to do with the third world?
You do know American niggers and spics are first worlders, no matter how hard you idiots try to meme modern America being third world, right?

Am rich fag but still hasn't moved abroad because I'm a lazy retard that doesn't want to learn a new language.

They get all the shitskins they want to soak up money now.