Why did the CIA approve this quote?

It seems counterintuitive to their mission. What’s their plan?

Attached: C20D2912-8E7E-4CC1-9D8D-A51742BF6ABA.jpg (1125x782, 242.54K)

Why won't me girlfriend let me see her naked?

Attached: 7f8497eda9bd11a05bdabc4077d4353500f849c8.jpg (400x500, 34.32K)

because its a lie
even if the situation were hopeless, propaganda would continue anyway
it doesn't cost much, and its better to be safe than sorry
its just fucking stupid, the whole quote is midwit tier and does not hold up AT ALL in MANY WAYS, not just the one I gave

She wants to wait till marriage. Before that it's a sin.

Wouldn't it necessary? If you're a hopeless situation then propaganda would be necessary. What he said makes no fucking sense.

Attached: 1490329355306.jpg (640x519, 29.16K)

It's just a morale boost bro damn

nvm i'm fucking retarded.

bhutranny smarter than 99% of migatards

Seems to be the opposite. If the situation was hopeless then they would use propaganda in hopes of shifting the narrative. If the situation was under control propaganda wouldn't be necessary and likely put the mission at risk

>Naval Intelligence
>CIA
lmfao imagine being this clueless.

I think he's talking about the situation in American politics, I assumed he was talking about Ukraine.

cia is big
all employees dont think the same

Yeah I know, gotta give the brainlets a morale boost so they keep being good little pawns to all their masters
>Propaganda creates some horrible outcome
>Everything brainwashing NPCs, telling them to love the rulers.
>Place becomes hopeless dystopia ran by a few powerful elite
>Situation is now at the hopeless stage
>Rulers: WELL GUESS WE DID IT, we rule now, we can stop doing the propaganda, i mean it got us where we are today, and they say don't fix it if it ain't broken, but OH LE WELL, LE REDDIT QUOTE XDDD

Attached: 1635154737821.gif (183x130, 379.79K)

That quote is retarded. A core part of all dystopian visions is incessant propaganda.

Lol. Thanks user. I’ve been guilty of these kinda thought out posts that I realized I was retarded afterward on here. I hope you have a good night fren

Attached: 2A0F3F02-7897-4993-849D-DBDB0146D845.jpg (749x925, 765.17K)

They control both sides and convince boomers that Trump and DeSantis both Whites rather than jews. The real leaders of the left wing are mossad operatives pretending to be left wing. The real leaders of the right wing are mossad operatives pretending to be right wing. In the end, you die either way, and always vote for a mossad-approved kabbalist candidate.

> Dystopian.
> A nation with a political party of voters that hold over a trillion bullets

Try hard fren

Attached: 8CF20D6D-C16A-4A96-8346-E6D92FD80C35.jpg (1024x768, 77.82K)

If the situation was hopeless, the Posobiec would be unnecessary

Nah you could interpret it that way
So as to say
>If the situation were hopeless then propaganda WOULD BE necessary
>To discontinue the propaganda would then cause your situation to no longer be hopeless

Attached: 1636577837138.gif (500x526, 475.45K)

The honking will continue until morale improves.

Did he not steal it from here?
Can someone check the earliest pic related was posted?

Attached: 1647220478754.jpg (540x324, 23.67K)

Who cares about those gay niggers.

please take your meds. you're genuinely fucked in the head

First time I've ever agreed with this demoralizing faggot

>and I'll even put a flag at the end, t'give ya fuckkin' hope.
Robin knew.

sells meds

Come to think of it, did Yuri Bezmenov say it or something similar in the Griffith interview?

if the situation was hopeless there would be overt control not subversion. what is shifting the overton window

Im pretty sure he said it was already over, completely irreversible and there's nothing we can do. so the exact opposite really

yes the quote is obviously from here

anyway, he's got it backwards. the propaganda is there precisely to make you think it isn't hopeless, because if anons truly thought the situation was hopeless they might do regrettable things in minecraft

This. It's always been a stupid thing to say, especially considering that conservativism and traditionalism is maintained by propaganda. Even truth you need propaganda to maintain; people don't believe basic science naturally, you need to drill it into to them.