This little DIY wood stove is illegal in California

askinglot.com/are-wood-stoves-legal-in-california

youtube.com/watch?v=EJPKSZhzJJc

Attached: wood_stove.png (866x486, 783.26K)

...why? A collapsible metal version is very popular among hikers in Scandinavia.

Because california has become Babylon.

This seems more like an /out/ thread but whateves. Design wise it looks neet but the weight would bother me if I wanted to take it camping.

Because California and op is retarded

Reminding Americans how important fire is may encourage them to find other things to discover and create. We don't want that happening. That's not condusive to minority and POC thinking.

Thought the channel was gonna be cool but its just a mexican making the same fukkin stoves over and over to some shitty stock piano music.

because drought conditions
>why
because selling 90% of its water reserves
>why
because retarded
>why
because the road to hell is paved with good intentions and demoralized people are incapable of being reasoned with

Kek imagine being a rural Californian DIYing in your own yard and the stove police show up

1. Because California is retarded
2. Concrete can explode, ot rather small bits spa off if it gets hot enough and it isnt a mix designed to withstand high heat. It requires temps above 1000 degrees for that risk so its on the lower end og a possibility for most people

So then you go back to reason 1

> a little bit of common sense is illegal in California

FIFY

>oi you got a loicense for that stove user?

Attached: 1574899630452.jpg (630x840, 264.85K)

Adams, get the kentuckies

Link so we can buy some to distribute to the homeless

>illegal
to sell maybe. no one in California enforces laws or gives a shit. good luck calling the cops on your neighbor using one of these.

Sprinkle some aids and cp and your good to go!

curious, did CA ever actually ban gas-powered mowers? i remember that was a thing last year

well yeah, d'uh, too many niggers would burn more buildings

Na they just made it legal to knowingly give aids to your sex partner (see how i didn't say spouse), and fuck young boys in the ass if they are 15.
Thank the jews for all that freedom.

phew, i gotta send a thank-you card to abraham and david

Is there a solution?

There have been those for over a decade. They drive around, or use drones now, to catch people burning a fireplace on a "spare the air" day. Knew someone who got busted. It was like $400 fine.

Its okay for BLM niggers to burn buildings but whites can't have personal wood stoves.

Beaners could use it for arson purposes.

Yeah, only PG&E is allowed to burn things in California!

>There have been those for over a decade. They drive around, or use drones now, to catch people burning a fireplace on a "spare the air" day. Knew someone who got busted. It was like $400 fine.
No fucking way. Are you serious?