Russia shoots down their own aircraft accidentally

Is this the most incompetent and embarrassing army in the history of humanity?

Attached: pathetic russia.png (1648x1127, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/uk/vladimir-putin-forces-russia-shoot-down-own-aircraft-ukraine-invasion-gchq-jeremy-fleming-b991549.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

standard.co.uk/news/uk/vladimir-putin-forces-russia-shoot-down-own-aircraft-ukraine-invasion-gchq-jeremy-fleming-b991549.html

Just sad

Putinfags will defend this as a +1 aircraft down for the russian army.

MONKE HOLDS A GRUDGE

VDV HAS FAILED HIM FOR THE LAST TIME

Attached: 1647660223225.jpg (1266x688, 661.2K)

>says UK spy chief

Not like this Vatniksisters.... not like this....

Attached: DIES FROM CRINGE.gif (258x144, 1.24M)

We can always believe a UK red top publication.

dats rite, we only believe Russian shills here on Any Forums

Sad!

Attached: 1648282330999.png (1000x958, 604.07K)

You actually took the time to name your file? That’s what’s really embarrassing.

Attached: 2D13AF60-A326-42E3-9819-012BB1A2C376.gif (346x244, 3.59M)

dude the UK is clearly waging a psyop on the Western populace to justify an intervention everything they say is a lie if you can't spot that your probably brainwashed already. Also might be a troll/glow so not sure if really believe this. Anglos/Zionists want need a war.

It's more embarrassing that you take anything from the UK media seriously kek

Trust z trust the plan

Russia needs new airplanes, what better way than blowing up your own aircraft.

russian shills? Are those the guys that Hillary Clinton told me to worry about?

Says UK Spy Chief...

Hahhaha okay yeah totally authentic then.

>says UK spy chief
>says UK spy chief
glowies never lie lol

>UK News source
Thanks for the retarded british propaganda leaf - if the UK said it, it definitely didn't happen

Z is gay coded

Attached: 48810.jpg (525x521, 47.98K)

Imagine believing literally anything US or UK intelligence says.

Based I only get my info from infowars and RT

WOWOWOWOZERRS GUIS LOOK AT THIS (INSERT RETARDED PROPAGANDA FOR THE 500TH TIME) POOTIN IS SO STOOPID RITE GUIS WOWOWOWZERS SLAVA UKRANI SLAVA UKRANI KILL ALL RUSSIANS RITE GUIS WOWOWOWOWOZERS

Attached: 18748348348.jpg (600x759, 216.71K)

>Putin's personal war
Tired of hearing this shit! Every Russian citizen that's not currently in jail for protesting is as much behind this war as Putin is.

This is all part of maneuver warfare. Keep coping /globohomo/

I believe everything written by western media journalist who openly hate me and want me dead

You thinking of Guccifer? The Russian man Adam Schiff said hacked into the DNC and stole all of their emails? Then everyone's like, dude what about the DNC staffer that was shot dead shortly after? Nooooo that's a Trump Q conspiracy hahaha nazi chud it's Mueller time, we got the pee pee tapes ya'll.

Wow to think that narrative was absorbed by at least 40 percent of the Country.

cringe

TOTAL NONSENSE

RUSSIANS JUST WANT THEIR INSTAGRAM BACK

Also, if you read Putin’s statements before the war he *literally* never says the goal is to not shoot down his own planes. Only the lying western media has put those words in his mouth.

on what basis would he judge situation in Ukraine?
On the basis of hiding out in his bunker bases?
Based on what reports? Reports made by alcoholic generals or MoD?
Minister of Defense (retards invading and still calling it MoDefense and not Offense. Shit's intellectually offensive.) Shoygu, never even served in russian male prostitution forces.

yes lmao, this is the left wing conspiracy theory

I once met a super devoted Iranian and he said that time they shot down their own civilian plane it was literally all traitors and spies on that plane

anyway. nevermind all this russia crap.
let's get something straight here
why is Any Forums always talking about gay shit and posting gay shit all the time.
TF is wrong with you retards?