Hunter Biden had a penis implant. You can tell by his dick pics

He was always very casual with his penis in photos, flaccid, chub, or erect. But you could see a huge increase in girth, after a curious several month absence, on his photos. Then all of a sudden he comes at everybody with a newly, double sized Johnson which is a full 2" longer and twice as big around.

He was very happy and proud of this too, he started trying to find excuses to post photos of his penis, take new pictures, find ways to juxtapose it in with the surroundings.

Interesting to note that most people, even here, are too terminally retarded to realize that Hunter's phone pics, which we've all seen now, are totally not taken with a laptop. Also interesting is the fact that Any Forums doesn't even remember that Hunter has LOST THREE DIFFERENT LAPTOPS. And most likely, at least one phone too.

Shame on you Any Forums I thought you were high IQ.

PREVIOUS THREAD DELETED

Attached: hunterdickpiccensoredforjannies.png (527x725, 258.23K)

>artist's depiction

Attached: 1648696793213.gif (1061x1200, 500.7K)

I censored the pic is this cool now?

You have posted this all night. And these threads die each time. No one cares that your crazy for Hunters cock. Just go rub one out and go to bed.

I just posted this thread once and the jannies deleted it. But I posted it again and censored his artificial penis so they shouldn't ban me a second time.

We all know Steele was working for the UK government and that you fucked with our elections. You shouldn't show your flag around here much, it looks like feces.

Now this right here is an exceptional thread. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality thread like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

All newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking thread. Excellent job OP. Keep up the incredible work!

Thanks. How many M&M's, from memory?

Why would we waste our time with you? Trump would have given Boris Johnson what he wanted, Biden gets in his way. You have no idea what your talking about.

Mutt intelligence at its finest.

Makes sense

Biden's finished, but more importantly, more people are learning about Britain's role in all this. It's not looking good for you.

You seem to know a lot about penises

Attached: 1647733771840.jpg (425x301, 26.68K)

>Its not looking good for you

Attached: (mutt).jpg (824x856, 85.45K)

You've been put on Any Forums duty specifically because you're a failure, you can't be trusted with any real duties. There's only one solution - you have to SHOW your colleagues and boss that you're serious. You know what to do user. You've been posting about violence for years, working yourself up to it. Are you going to stay a huge pussy forever? Or are you going to show them that you're serious and actually DO something?

imagine having a metal stick in your penis so you could pretend it was big though

Attached: 1605034858149.jpg (250x250, 6.46K)

this chink bastard has an army of agents in china all secreting shit out and landing it into trump's pals' hands

Attached: 1648669983037.jpg (1280x958, 243.46K)

This is the best pasta ever.

Faggot is that penis if fat for you well you are a dicklet.
Is at max 14cm girth, and yes is no small but in neither fat.

Dosen't work like this fucking retard.
he's penis is fine and whitout implant you can see just looking at it.
Fucking fat dicklet.

nope you can put some plastic shit in there, a pump, etc

look it up, it's all on the wikipedia actually