Joggers at it again

Joggers at it again

Attached: 213sadf123sadf.jpg (728x546, 67.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/03/30/crazy-video-shows-runner-get-sucker-punched-at-florida-hs-track-meetideo-shows-runner-get-sucker-punched-at-florida-hs-track-meet/
youtu.be/s8dK2tvd2g8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Until someone starts openly shooting these niggers nothing will change. I do not give a shit when people say "oh but it is only a few bad ones" No....95% of them are fucking dirty niggers. I'm not going to sit and pretend like it is only a few of them.

The other issue is the 5% of the ones who are not niggers, still support the niggers. so the 5% can fuck off to. In my book, 100% of niggers are niggers and should be shot on sight. There is no fucking wiggle room on this.

Based. Though legally I have to disagree

It's all true. Everyone needs to stop pretending.

Sauce on pic?

nypost.com/2022/03/30/crazy-video-shows-runner-get-sucker-punched-at-florida-hs-track-meetideo-shows-runner-get-sucker-punched-at-florida-hs-track-meet/

No, it is fucking time. Shoot jews, niggers, anything related to LGBT. I am sick and tired of this bullshit. I just want to live a normal life and these fuckers have to fuck that up and make it complicated. No. Fucking shoot them dead.

Which ghetto school is this? He's the only huwhite in the whole picture.

So the nig was losing and had to throw a cheapshot? Seriously the most low quality creatures.

Niggers had 400 fucking years to get their shit together and they are no better off than they were then.

You have the Rich, powerful nigger in Will Smith who still cannot contain its primal urges and hits another nigger on live tv.

So what makes you think, if Will fucking Smith, acts like a nigger, that any other nigger will be different? We have poured what? 5 Trillion dollars into Africa over the past 50 years and what has come of it? Can you imagine how much $$ we spend on niggers and programs in the US over the past 50 years? Where are they now? Still doing the same shit. In fact, they have gotten worse.

I am well past my breaking point with them. There is nothing you can do that will make niggers civilized. Nothing, No amount of $$ (We already proved that) and no amount of time (400 fucking years)

The experiment is over.

Attached: 1608209085310.gif (360x292, 215.88K)

Attached: 5342523.png (518x496, 145.66K)

stay out his lane, nigga

Attached: 1648606040761.png (199x216, 58.36K)

Based fedposter

I 100% guarantee you he literally said "I dindu nuffin" after the race.

based

>crazy video
Not "horrible" video or "racist" video or "shocking" video, , it's just "crazy."
REMOVE ALL ACCOUNTABILITY

No, he was standing on the track. First place kid tells him to move. Next lap hit him. Thats somehow even more nigger then losing the race and sucker punching.

dat was reparationz!

Attached: dindu.png (726x723, 515.89K)

>see white kid winning in a heat you aren't in
>stand on the track to fuck him up so that a black guy can win
>he tells you to move and just steps around you
>you get so mad that your master plan of standing on the track didn't work you punch him in the face

idk about shooting niggers, but i'd shoot every faggot who goes "muh feds" the moment user is not a scaredy little cuck

We all know what needs to be done.

Attached: 1647572886453.png (791x1010, 325.21K)

Do you know I’m plotting to murder someone whom I discovered to be an agent? Gonna kill him and his family in a few days.

Attached: 6CE89111-A83E-489B-A863-1490D5FAD528.jpg (800x800, 99.96K)

A lot of anger there slick. Didn`t dad fuck you in the ass today? If not simply fuck mom hard with your big black dick.

youtu.be/s8dK2tvd2g8

just post the video next time you make a stupid thread pls op

That white devil should be in jail.

Kikes and demoshart communists constantly coddling these coons are to blame.

What do you mean? The white boy's just losing because of political and socio-economic factors.