Will Smith slapped Chris Rock

Do you now see the problems your racism has caused? Your behavior has led to black men making jokes about black women's heads, leading to black-on-black crime.
nbcnews.com/think/opinion/chris-rock-s-joke-about-jada-pinkett-smith-was-rooted-ncna1293481
Explain to us, if racism is a crime, Any Forums

Attached: bad_boys_chris_rock_the_movie_2022.png (606x824, 597.95K)

Now this right here is an exceptional thread. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality thread like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

Alll newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking thread. Excellent job OP. Keep up the incredible work.

>Caring about celebraties

Oscars: What Will Smith's slap says about him - and us

You have no right to speak about black on black crime you racist. Touch grass.

Almost four decades ago it was "one little fight" that landed the Fresh Prince in trouble and saw the fictional Will moving to live with his auntie and uncle in Bel Air.

That scripted altercation on a basketball court launched the teenager's career as a comedian and actor - but now it's a real-life bust-up that could derail the life of an undisputed Hollywood superstar.

Soon he'll be moving to israel

After Oscars presenter Chris Rock made a joke about Jada Pinkett Smith's hair loss, Smith, her husband, leapt to the stage and gave the comedian a slap that was heard around the world.

Chris Tucker shouldn't have talked shit about Will if he didn't wanna get smacked.

But the tactless joke, Smith's violent reaction, and the fact that the award show continued without consequence, also sparked furious debate about what it means to "protect women", and American culture's apparent comfort with violence.

> nigger slaps a nigger in latin america
Does it really need 100 daily threads and to be put all over yt recomendations?

'The vibe had changed'

In a vain attempt to lighten the mood after a

Are you a bot, paid shill having an off day, or a genuinely mentally ill person? What kind of comments are these?

commercial break, comedian Amy Schumer joked

Good point. None.

that "the vibe had changed" and seemed to

acknowledge that Rock wasn't the only one reeling.

>Slaps Chris Rock.
>Doesn't slap "the Rock."

Dear Lord, after you have given a glorious victory to the Russian Federation, and let me win the lottery, please let me witness Willamette Smith slap Dwayne "the rock" Johnson, and I get to see what happens after that. Please Lord for me (and the Russian federation, and all Christians, and Chechens, and Assad, and Syria, and Iran) thank you Lord.

In a vain attempt to lighten the mood after a commercial break, comedian Amy Schumer joked that "the vibe had changed" and seemed to acknowledge that Rock wasn't the only one reeling.

Jada Pinkett Smith shaved her head to deal with alopecia

Some joked Smith took method acting seriously and was channelling his hothead Bad Boys character Mike Lowrey. But others found the altercation alarming.

In a since-deleted tweet, director Judd Apatow said Smith "could have killed" Chris Rock and that Smith had "lost his mind". There were even calls for the actor to be arrested and charged with assault.

>A nigger slapped a nigger on TV

Attached: 1648675875205.jpg (457x534, 55.48K)

The fact that Will Smith wasn’t kicked out of the Oscars and arrested for assaulting Chris Rock shows how Hollywood allows, enables, and celebrates the very worst behaviors.

Workplace violence isn’t tolerated in normal industries.

Rich people in beaded gowns and tuxes appalled at a slap between two black men but give absolute 0 fucks about abject warfare and death in Atl, Chi, Detroit, NO, hell even shitty Little Rock. But that slap, oh my heavens this is just unacceptable. Had it been East Point down near the Marta Station one or both would be shot to shit. Clutch them pearls. Racism was alive and kicking in that room.

But actress Tiffany Haddish spoke for many when she praised Smith for defending his wife.

"Maybe the world might not like how it went down, but for me, it was the most beautiful thing I ever seen," she told People Magazine. Haddish, who co-starred with Pinkett Smith in the film Girls Trip, said black women are often the subject of jokes and ridicule, so seeing a black man stand up for his wife "meant so much to me".