Why do so many nazis/white nationalists fetishize Asian women and have Asian girlfriends...

Why do so many nazis/white nationalists fetishize Asian women and have Asian girlfriends? Doesn't that seem a bit counterproductive?

Attached: 1648389958319.jpg (756x1008, 182.69K)

only if you're a fucking idiot with a one dimensional view of other people political positions.

Asian women are weird and annoying.

Now this right here is an exceptional thread. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality thread like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

All newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking thread. Excellent job OP. Keep up the incredible work!.

>Why do so many nazis/white nationalists fetishize Asian women and have Asian girlfriends?
source?

Because theyre not nazis. Nazis dont racemix

I'd date those BOOOBAS

because they are hot

>be you
>date white woman
>she starts fucking some other dude after 2 months of dating
>give her $3000 a month to support her and your supposed kid

Kek, flat faced and neoteneous underdeveloped women.

Nopey nope

really raising the quality of discourse on this board with your pasta

Because you miscategorize all racists as Nazis. Some of us only hate Jews, some only hate niggers, and some hate Jews and niggers.

Any other race

>women are weird and annoying
ftfy

Because we are fucked dude. It’s not ideal but we need allies and most Asian are still hard working and have family values.

It’s funny how she can’t drink milk without farting and shitting herself. The main downside of Asian women.

Japan was on the Axis powers.

パイズリ

Is you mom weird and annoying?

>putting latinas on second last spot
Wtf latinas are literal breeding machines who will most likely be loyal and family centered once you've impregnated them

my train girl is better

Attached: 594692d57c43113237dbb4223526f8a62c1d87427aa88ed2e428bfd25b4f7b38.jpg (560x682, 82.69K)

Now this right here is an exceptional response. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality response like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

All newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking response. Excellent job. Keep up the incredible work!

They don't. It's two different groups of people, you fucking mongoloid.

quality buttons

I'm a Borean nationalist.

They're pretty and feminine. Not a WN/WS cause I'm not a whiteoid, but I married a beautiful, chaste azn qt. Sometimes I think about what life what would have been with a girl of my people, but ultimately don't regret my choice.

Milk

Attached: 1617316806633.jpg (1478x1108, 241.56K)

Asians are white now, nice try.

>not a single tattoo

Why does every women I meet have tattoos? Why do they get them?

This. Real troopers.

They age almost as bad as black women

Topkek

They all look like bugs to me I really can't help myself. I just don't think they're attractive. And they all seem to be super dumb and have flat characters.

Probably because you're the one calling me nazi. I just hate niggers, jews and spics. Most asians I know are based or at least worthy of being called humans.

Naw, she was more of a bully than anything. If there's one thing she was good it, it was getting angry. So I guess you got me there

Attached: good gotcha fuckhead.jpg (480x464, 19.87K)

>fetishize
How do you go from white men liking asian women to calling it a fetish?

except he's right and you're a faggot,

I don’t, they are all shit in bed.

>fetishize
I want to breed one.

I read a leftwing article on "white supremists"

The Thread.

If anything, it's the white liberal techie guys who date asian women. Especially white guys who work in IT.

No. Asians have higher IQs. It's not about racial supremacy, it's about intelligence supremacy.

>mom and dad I will get a tattoo because I know that you don't want heehehe, moreover it will have an important meaning, like a flower, a heart or the date when I had my first kiss hehehehe
japan at least is safe from tattoos, so this is already a + point

Attached: tattooo.webm (854x480, 1.27M)

Roastie detected.
And yes.

You're confusing white supremacists for neets. They idolize Asian women because they think they are submissive mommies you can fuck, when in reality they run the home because men are expected to be out of the house for 8+ hours working minimum.

The agency I attribute to women is directly related to their breast size.

Looks wise they can often look great because of their European admixture but their personalities tend to b worse and they hit the wall exceptionally quick. Then again I had a fairly poor experience with a Latina so I may be biased

I've fucked an Asian and I'd do it again. I wouldn't sire no fucking happa but I'll dick an Asian slut down.

Attached: 1646710733016.jpg (720x743, 68.35K)

The grass is always greener on the other side, user.