OH NO NO NO DEM BROS

Attached: 1629842585082.png (686x701, 337.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/arizona-require-voters-prove-citizenship-residency-83770089
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek, now if only more states would follow suit

Forgot link, my bad
abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/arizona-require-voters-prove-citizenship-residency-83770089

How is this even a controversy?

Voter ID is racist

was about to reply this as well.
having an ID to prove your identity in order to vote seems so natural that i fail to see the controversy surrounding this at all.

That's fine so long as the proving process is free at the point of service, quick and easy. Otherwise it'd be a poll tax which is unconditional.

Affecting some 200,000 people? Are those people non-citizens? I mean what the fuck

>NOOOOOOOOOO CNN TOLD ME THIS IS RACIST!

Attached: EyJFqFqWYAM2I8S.jpg (873x900, 125.66K)

you know why

There's a chance it'll hurt Democrats in the midterms, they don't care about whether or not the people voting are actually citizens.

I know why they're trying but how the shit is anyone putting up with it? Even the shittiest places in the world require photo ID.

Arizona is going blue. That's not going to stop my Mexibros from voting for the Jewish Democratic party. The Mexicans here got all amped up from the tough anti-Mexibro bills and laws that have were circulated here this past decade. That and the wannabe Anglo, Maricopa Italian Arpio galvanized many of us. It's honestly over. It really is. Arizona has fallen. Demographics truly is destiny.

This should be required by all 50 states.

it hurts the Democrats bottom line, so they oppose. but a vax pass/id is no problem, because it doesn't hurt them.

This. It's literally Constitutionally sound, as well, as EVERY state Constitution states, categorically, that CITIZENS are the only eligible people to participate in elections.

democracy is dead ;_;

Because 200k illegal democrat voters wont be able to vote

Show your vax status!!!
Id for voting is raycis!!!

Why is this not a thing in every state?

This
Cant let them forget what they did

Jews

How do non-burgers view our voter ID laws?

Attached: 1617815506656.png (960x940, 434.5K)

you cannot call it out or you will be labelled racist/etc. this is especially true when much of the media is controlled by those sympathetic to that light. they'll never claim it's non-citizens voting even though that's the case. they'll claim it's racist because a nog cannot get to the DMV to get a license or an ID of some sort. They even raised a stink about the 2020 Census asking if a participant was a "citizen" or not.

They say all this, while demanding everyone has to get a vaccine multiple times and 2+ boosters just to maintain their ability to work or go about life normally. The hypocrisy is palpable, but it's all done for political theater. It's quite sickening really.

They are rigging the election. Everyone knows it now. The polls clearly show no one now trusts the election results, including democrats. They've effectively ruined the faith of people in their elected government being legitimate. Now they are tripling down.

I'm sure that will end well for them.

>200,000 people
not
>200,000 citizens
Really activates the almonds

I look forward to all the kikes crying major election about the low beaner turnout.

One of the critical facts to use against these cum sucking evil niggers
No weapons of mass destruction in Iraq
No Russia collusion Trump
Hunter Laptop real
Biden ruin economy real
Pelosi inside trade no problem
>It's not about left or right, it's about citizens lied to

Digital ID leads to Geofencing and enslavement.

Regular ID has been around forever and has been necessary for voting since we all knew each other.

200k? More like 2 million.

how come it's racist to require id to vote but not racist to require id and a background check to buy a gun?

noooooooooo! This will literally kill trans kids

Attached: FFDDC0D4-147C-40D7-9F42-2AF7E4B3266A.jpg (474x383, 17.74K)

>require id and a background check to buy a gun
imagine leaving a paper trail that you're armed, especially for the glows.