Are the Balkans really as based as I'm led to believe?

Are the Balkans really as based as I'm led to believe?

Attached: f66.jpg (1080x946, 72.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/isVFdQ9bv0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All those countries together could fit in Alaska or Texas. Cute

They're the Mexico of Europe. They refuse to be stable and are constantly pumping out swarthy immigrants into white nations

Turkey is bigger than Texas, statelet.

t. Queenslander

Wtf I love Mexico now
Jajajajaj

I mean we're not gonna kill eachother at first sight, but if another crisis happens, history shows that to kill, maim, burn come right after

If you think regular ethnic cleansing, being poorer than africa and hating your neighbours because 500 years ago the Voivoda of Svyatopolkovija stole the Prince of Dobrorakija's lawnmower thdn yeah.

>regular ethnic cleansing, being poorer than africa and hating your neighbours because 500 years ago the Voivoda of Svyatopolkovija stole the Prince of Dobrorakija's lawnmower
What's wrong with any of these?

Nothing per se, it was a statement of fact, it's up to you to judge whether they make Balkanlar based or not

Alaska is bigger than all of you so fuck off faggit and stay out faggit because we’re full

The Balkans is more white than America. That is kinda hilarious Mr 61% "white"

Meme flag, what African country are you from? And I mean what African country were you born in?

>retard doesnt know how to measure nations and states
you need to be age 18 or older to post on 4 chinz

Yes we hate and love each another in here
Meanwhile Americans gotta import niggers to hate on and only love themselves

enjoy the cold faggot kek, moreover alaska is russian clay, and you will lose it one day, enjoy the 3 months of sun until they last kek

Italy!

Attached: 1599337841155 (2).jpg (683x724, 44.91K)

All hate thy neighbours countries are shit holes with high crime, they are the niggers of europe

we hate each other but not as much as we hate muttmericans and globohomo

youtu.be/isVFdQ9bv0A

This.(Albanian who hates Globohomo and Muttmerica for being a satanic degenerate perversion of the west)

Attached: 1648370735791.jpg (1024x958, 66.42K)

Its the middle east of Europe. Nothing based about those animals.

Attached: Based_Department_Thumbnail.jpg (735x414, 25.2K)

They all HATE THE ANTICHRIST

>raped by Turks for centuries
>poverty-stricken shitholes
>white