What if the dems

are building up to finally removing guns from all hard working tax paying American citizens?

Attached: C05B614B-67B3-4829-89C4-8DC207DEB479.jpg (972x1405, 796.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They dont have the manpower to force that

What if I stick my BWC in every seething liberal in America?

won't happen, they'd have to go door to door and they won't.

Good luck.

youl get aids

Alaska passed this law a few years ago and I'm pretty sure so have other states.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156.11K)

>What if the dems are building up to finally removing guns from all hard working tax paying American citizens?

Not worried about that... one side has all the guns, the other side doesn't know which bathroom to use.

“””they””” won’t but if they recruit other leftists to turn us in they will. It’s covid mask enforcement all over again

Attached: FE9CACAB-641A-4744-87F4-AB4A3E96F6BA.jpg (1125x1424, 582.21K)

>won't happen, they'd have to go door to door and they won't.
This. Try to talk about deporting every illegal immigrant by going door to door and people will quickly talk about how impossible of a task that would be. There are many times more firearms in the USA than there are illegal immigrants.

>flexing a CZ gun
why?

Luckily any old idiot can maim or kill people even without guns. Charge a 10000mAh power bank, stab it with a screwdriver, and throw it in a room full of people you don't like. Bonus points if you put it in a trash can or something so it starts a big fire. You don't need anything illegal or controlled to cause a really bad situation, and you can't outlaw enough things to make everyone safe all the time.

This is a nicer gun than anything you’ll ever see

Attached: 8B76306B-22EC-4414-B1BB-3F487279AAF0.jpg (1125x715, 505.93K)

Missouri House and Senate passed a law saying that any law which violates the 2nd amendment is null and void in Missouri and any federal agent trying to enforce it in Missouri will be arrested by Missouri law enforcement. But the cuck Missouri governor, a Republican, vetoed it.

Fucking pussy

Can't do it, Supreme Court is Q pilled.

Plus Trump stopped the FBI school shooter programs.

Attached: 1648572583052.jpg (865x960, 133K)

What lower receiver is that? Glock mags?

go poodle shoot another board gaywad

idk, CZ has never been cool, has always been on the "awkward" side

oops sorry i though you were one of those fat ATF fags

Then I die shooting when they come for mine.
Lord, Make me fast and accurate
Let my aim be true and my hand faster
Than those who would seek to destroy me
Grant me victory over my foes
And those that wish to do harm to me and mine
Let not my last thought be
If I Only Had a Gun.
And Lord if today is truly
The day that you call me home,
Let me die
In a pile of empty brass.

>What if
is that an actual question?
what do you think all that military purging is about?

>What if the dems Anonymous (ID: S1QTiJHn) 03/30/22(Wed)19:08:47 No.370257504▶
>What if the dems are building up to finally removing guns from all hard working tax paying American citizens?

nigger, nobody has "takin yer guns" for the last 245 years. nobody is going to "take yer guns" tommorrow.
rest easy

That's okay I'm stockpiling lithium ion batteries

>i though you were one of those fat ATF fags
I would never shoot a dog unless it was a pitbull

Attached: tiger vs pit.webm (360x360, 2.75M)

you know those dudes who will defend any woman no matter how cunty she's being? you know.. she's slapping the shit out of her boyfriend, and he yells at her, and in comes big tex to deck the guy to protect lil'lady?

yeah, that's every cop, most military guys etc etc when it comes to their 'patriotism'. the US can do no wrong, no matter what, and if you fuck with the stars and stripes, you'll find out. the progressives can and will play them like a fiddle in the event of any kind of organic movement.

It's cool we can spam "don't say gay" bills and make the leftoids waste time and money fighting them.

See we all read Alinsky. The trick with the left is to assault them on ground they think they already took. Trannies in the bathroom, gay marriage, etc. Make them work for what they think is already theirs.

amen to that, i almost shot one a couple weeks ago

made a thread, jannies pruned in a rage. i think they're single mom pitbull owners with a cupboard full of peanut butter, mostly

Democrats have been caught openly admitting that a total gun ban is the end goal numerous times.

youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

lol

>I don't like this gun wahh
Just buy more guns whats the problem?

Attached: 404_Scorpion_Not_Found.jpg (2945x1233, 864.95K)

Dunno op, even me an ex Brit living in the states even I know to buy rifles and stick ammo. Government lies and peoples loves get ruined. Fuck them

Attached: 691D440A-740B-458E-9CFC-CF81B4CF4049.jpg (4032x3024, 3.28M)

Scorpion bread?

Attached: IMG_20220330_212521__01.jpg (3737x1918, 2.32M)

Also decided to add a glow nigger remover caliber rifle too.

Point being of my fellow freedom loving Americans give away their firearms they will loose everything like my countrymen back home. Don’t be like what most of us are over there, be free and express your opinion and god given rights. No power should be able to remove that from you.

Attached: 26C7C55C-DD03-408E-9153-BF8FD08619B4.jpg (1406x1875, 722.33K)

u a .. lefty?

Attached: ew-cringe-ew.gif (498x334, 60.05K)