Why is it so hard to get a woman attracted to you in today's society?

Why is it so hard to get a woman attracted to you in today's society?

Attached: 1023.jpg (1200x1200, 87.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1sgcBp03s1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kikery

jannies will take this down even tho its political at heart. anyhow who cares bro women are leeches and as it is you have no blood so figure it out nigger also
youtu.be/1sgcBp03s1s

You’re probably overweight with poor social skills

Big think

Attached: 8wzwio329so61 (1).png (2757x2757, 153.7K)

Hypergamy, this will be the most massive genetic culling in history and it will be all because of women

equality movements have made women savage beasts that no longer repress their desire of thirsting cock and act on their whore feelings and fuck the shit out of chad endlessly

Just focus on improving yourself. Got to get to a point where you can’t ignored.

You have to take care of yourself, stop listening to women, and listen to men who look like toy who gets pussy.
Also go to clean whores.

Because society heavily discourages masculinity now and woman are attracted to masculinity. Even if they say they aren't. Women can lie to themselves and actually believe their own lies. It's weird.

Attached: Always+respect+women+trigger+mentionlist+dailytumblrtrigger+large+controls+collection+dailytumblr_963873_6409813.jpg (1200x3927, 588.1K)

Believe me, you don't want many of these drugged up, mentally unstable, broken, used up, dried up, old, financially retarded, propagandized, emotionally manipulated, std ridden whores.

Attached: 1645914223743.jpg (700x300, 75.63K)

I wouldn't know. Im happily married with a kid

Women today have inflated egos and thus laughably inflated standards. That's the only reason. Thank feminism and the media for that

Attached: 1636316208536.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Women deep down want predator men who are able to protect their offspring from other predators. A lot of these cues are based on certain desirable personality traits (can correlate with the dark triad), a lot of them are non-visual.
The internet is extremely visual and as a result these traits don't come across very easily so women are indecisive and flakey because they find most men ugly purely from a looks standpoint.

Have you tried peacocking?

Today I learned, I'm a woman. I see no point on swiping yes on roasties/insta thot types when I'm nothing like that. There's fuck all normal girls on there, and even less that I'm attracted to. 5/100 sounds about right. Still get matches.

'incel' is a psyop created to hide how bad things really are.

"Mating" is a tribal phenomenon. It is as natural as is talking, shaking hands, sharing food, sharing a bench.
When you ask yourself why you're single, I suggest you also ask yourself the following questions:
>how often do you eat food with a large group of people, instead of eating alone?
>how often do you share seats and spaces with groups of people?
>how often do you share your concerns, interests, hobbies with groups of people?
The likely answer is: very rarely.

This wasn't the case for our ancestors. Our ancestors got laid for centuries (and you were born as a result of many centuries of sex) because they were more tribal, more interconnected as a species. And "mating" was the unavoidable outcome of tribal mingling. Mating was never the "goal", it was always the "consequence" or "byproduct" of tribal behavior.

"incels" don't exist. What exists is an increasingly disconnected society, where everything is designed to PERMIT a single person to survive without the help of his tribe.
If survival would again become highly dependent on tribal inter-dependence, and a life of solitude wouldn't provide enough food/shelter/basics - you'd instantly fix the low birthrates problem, and the "incel" problem.

Make society more tribal, more reliant on each other for survival, and everyone will get laid.

Attached: pepematrix.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

Genetic bottleneck time for 80% of men as nature intended
>muh iq
You have no idea how iq increases generationally

do something to make yourself stand out. buy a flashy suit and rent a new sports car and larp as a millionaire. lol just flat out say you have 10 million dollars. Roasties lie about their body count and have retarded standards for men (that they dont really follow), so they deserve zero respect.

Dale Carnegie: "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”

There are certain things women spend countless hours doing to be attractive, yet you can't even be bothered to do the things that will be attractive to them. Such as...talking to them, sounding alpha...etc