Election fraud

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich Refers Criminal Action Against AZ Secretary of State Katie Hobbs For Election Crimes

azag.gov/sites/default/files/2022-03/202203291249.pdf

Attached: untitled197.jpg (898x625, 176.27K)

Oh no no no, glownigger bros, I thought this election was SEEN to be free and fair!

2 more weeks

Joe got 81 million votes. Cope. Seethe. Trump lost. Biden won.

I sure hope Biden doesn't completely open the border and start a neverending cycle of oppression oh-ACK

>voting

Attached: 1648270175177.jpg (720x498, 35.64K)

TOO MOHR WEAKZ

You've been put on Any Forums duty specifically because you're a failure, you can't be trusted with any real duties. There's only one solution - you have to SHOW your colleagues and boss that you're serious. You know what to do user. You've been posting about violence for years, working yourself up to it. Are you going to stay a huge pussy forever? Or are you going to show them that you're serious and actually DO something?

Just in time to stop the fake president from doing two years of damage to the economy.

Kek less posty in threads more takey meds

It's true and you know it. This isn't going to help your career, you were put here because they don't trust you to do anything important.

gee wiz guys I sure hope something happens for real this time. It'll happen for real this time, right? right guys?

ONE MORE FORTNIGHT

>unhinged rambling

Here's who your hero is. I bet you do worse on a daily basis.

Attached: 1648624150181.webm (1280x720, 849.16K)

Umm based? Can we make the train go faster?

Attached: untitled196.jpg (795x535, 104.01K)

Why do you have that saved you pedo freak

>be Joe Biden
>make constant gaffes during campaign
>physical evidence of large scale corruption comes out before election
>stop campaign two weeks before election
>somehow get 20 million more votes than Obama ever got, even while Trump also got 10 million more votes than he got in 2016
Yeah bro it was totally legit.

Because I'm showing you what you do, you like this user. You're the pedophile shill who is hyper concerned with helping Pedo Joe. Remember when the FBI got hauled before Congress a few months back and got anally raped for helping to cover up the Olympic gymnastics pedophile "doctor" Jew?

Yeah I bet you were sad all day that day. Pedo freak.

>I save pedo shit to show pedos what they like
The absolute state of you freaks

Well let's just say, expect to be abused for your dumb "two weeks" posting. I'm going to paint you all as potential school shooters. That's what you are you know. Thankfully Trump put a stop to that program of yours.

>I'm going to paint you all as potential school shooters.
Did you backtrace me?

I always enjoy our time together.

You know, if you retards didn't post IT'S HAPPENING!!!! every fucking day for a year then no one would bother with the Two More Weeks shit, but you've been wrong about fucking everything since the election so you deserve to be made fun of.

I don't, you're a pedo freak kek

>inb4 he calls you a shill

>Biden won.

Attached: 1648642038408.jpg (890x580, 145.81K)

Nobody respects you fags, all we really use you for is to judge whether or not you're shitting pants about something. And you are.

Glowniggers were gloating on twitter about lying about Hunter's laptop, being haughty and prideful about swinging the election. I think glowniggers are in very serious trouble. The lot of you. The public sure despises you. No amount of TV drama can fix that.

>I think glowniggers are in very serious trouble.
Yeah consequences will never be the same
>No amount of TV drama can fix that.
The sheer lack of self awareness in this sentence is gold. Just change TV to bitchute/telegram