President Joesph Robinette Biden has received his second COVID booster shot

Attached: 1648691286423.jpg (1080x720, 213.35K)

He’s already dead

No

>Robinette
Why does he have a girl's middle name?

They roll out the fake stage again for some weird reason?

tranz

doubtful

More saline while the nigger cattle get their poison.

this guy gets it

I bet they killed him with that.

Why'd he wait so long?

Attached: 1642416868049.gif (512x493, 1.03M)

He s laughing because she noticed the way the hairs on his arm stood up as he rolled up his sleeve

Only correct assumption. Everyone else, sit your candy asses down.

"President?"

Glad they’re in the fake white house set still. Wtf is this dude ever actually there?

So this is how they get rid of him.

Shouldn't the faggot be on his 5th shot at least?
People were on their 4th months ago and he's the top priority age group.

I refuse to believe they actually gave him any mrna jab. There's no fucking way. These snakes have the data, there's no way they would risk the clot shot killing the president. He got saline or something else.

Remember when Newsom got his booster, and was AWOL for more than two weeks? The funniest part was when he flexed his arms after getting the shot, as if to say "I'm the man!"

hate this piece of shit so much you wouldn't believe

Enjoy your aids

Like a senile old buffoon president matters.
This is their best chance to make the Hunter shit go away.

No, he isn't.

some say that Trump's still the de facto president

Her shoes are ugly af

What's wrong with his arm?

Attached: Untitled.png (412x544, 522.51K)

4th shot was people with compromised immune systems. All normal people are on their third shot, 2 normal and the booster. The CDC isn't even sure we NEED a fourth shot yet. They were saying omicron targeting versions of the vaccine will probably be available this fall, so they were suggesting people wait till then before getting another booster.

He's a rotting corpse.

They would call for liability if it killed this senile faggot. While I do believe some would absolutely give it to him, I don't think the SS would allow it. They would swap it out.

I went to sams the other day and they had clot shot chairs with signs on them saying you had to sit in it for 15 minutes so the pharmacists could watch for adverse reactions. The reason they would put those out is if they had a number of incidents already. I have never seen those for any vaccine before and we know some people have bad reactions to the standard ones.

He really wants to die for an out.

Is that rooney mara? she really has great range as an actress

middle names are sometimes quirky and relate to some piece of family history. there is probably a story behind it. having the name "robinette" is one of the least weird things about the biden family.

RIP, welcome to President Kamala Harris, first female BIPOC president of the United States

"I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the summer, and kids love to sit on my lap"
"and i learned about cockroaches"....

Attached: BB2FBFB3-8649-4EDE-8A84-5BD0A646813E.jpg (781x1024, 69.35K)

years of heroin abuse, where do you think hunter got his addictive personality?

RIP United States if so
>lel it's already dead

>resident Joesph Robinette Biden has received his second COVID booster shot
Don't take stories at face value. We know nothing about what was in that vial.