What’s going on here?

Please explain.

Attached: 4AADEE16-BA3C-4C9A-89B3-5FB0EC920F04.jpg (874x1390, 136.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alamy.com/new-york-city-united-states-26th-oct-2021-liev-schreiber-and-his-daughter-at-the-american-ballet-theater-fall-gala-at-david-h-koch-theater-on-october-26-2021-in-new-york-city-ny-usa-photo-by-mmabacapresscom-credit-abaca-pressalamy-live-news-image449536333.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apparently this is his son. Bacha bazi goes on in the USA I guess.

alamy.com/new-york-city-united-states-26th-oct-2021-liev-schreiber-and-his-daughter-at-the-american-ballet-theater-fall-gala-at-david-h-koch-theater-on-october-26-2021-in-new-york-city-ny-usa-photo-by-mmabacapresscom-credit-abaca-pressalamy-live-news-image449536333.html

Bautista is going to start pushing globohomo bullshit hard is what’s happening. Probably pumped him full of deliriants and goaded him into raping a child because he said something against globohomo and there modus operandi is to manufacture material for blackmail

someone post the pic of his son giving a full on blowjob to a scooter handle

This is what convinced me that most trannies are the victims of progressive brainwashing. I mean, real trannies have to be insanely rare, right? And so what are the chances that so many progressive celebs would have tranny kids?

>Pro-LGBTQIA+ education isn't "creating" more queer people. They just feel more free now to come out of the closet!

Yeah okay, bro. Go look at the Gallop polling data on the percentages of Americans that now identify as LGBTQIA+. It's at like fucking 20-30% now for Zoomers. Are you really going to argue that 1/4 or 1/3 people are queer? Give me a fucking break. Be intellectually honest for the first time in your entire lives. You really are making everyone gay. The next generations coming are going to be 50%+ gay at this point. How is that sustainable? Just admit that your ideology is fucking AIDS and has become an existential threat to Western civ at this point.

Bacha bazi is huge in the black and Indian communities. Even arabs and pashto diaspora aren’t raping as many little boys and niggers and pajeets

that’s liev schriver

sexual abuse is RAMPANT among niggers, but they have a no-snitching policy hammered into their heads since birth

Seconded.

Attached: 1638969690556.jpg (976x850, 54.13K)

This no socks look niggas be doing these days is garbage

He's a massive pedo and that's his well groomed transdaughter

Attached: 1635596946388.jpg (1028x1066, 189.68K)

Who dressed this motherfucker?

i got you nigga

Attached: bj blazcowicz.jpg (1024x682, 260.63K)

Attached: totally natural.png (770x632, 84.77K)

Biden laptop

He 100% fuck his son.

(((totally normal behavior for children))))

uh what about it?

He looks super jewy in the face here

That's not Bautista you fucking POLTROON

Probably in that creepy suit and shoes too. He looks like a cartoon villain now.

That look on the other kids face.
>What the fuck are you doing?

Attached: 1638937276455.jpg (516x484, 191.38K)

he has a hot date? why should we care?

Just another jew crying out for extermination. Same old.

nothing to see here

which one is his son

This is the only answer. He made his son suck his dick and he fucked his son in the ass. He made his son into a sex toy.

That's his son.

Couple things about that poll:
1) We know their polls are bullshit.
2) Even if they reported double their real poll data, 90%+ of those kids "identify" as queer, which means they're normal and just want attention.

If you see Liev walking alone down a dirt road past the edge of town some evening…

It's Lyiv!

Some palpable irony given his role in Spotlight

lol I'll give you one

he probably has no idea why the fuck his brother is acting like that. guarantee the other kid isn't getting molested. USUALLY the abuser will pick his favorite child and go with that. Not always though.

He fucks his tranny daughter kek

im a pajeet and never even heard of it until you guys talked about it on pol.

You're not supposed to wear socks with loafers. But loafers aren't formal wear either.

Attached: oh no.jpg (1920x2187, 700.78K)

The rat ears are the biggest tell. I no longer need to look at the early life to know.

that's because you don't live in India

That's not his son. That's some kid he sex trafficked.

Only weird thing is the cross dressing. Kids would swim naked back in the day.

Some faggot Hollywood "stylist" no doubt.

>im a pajeet
Flag checks out

Bro. Good chunk of those people fuck kids.

The father did