The US should never have stopped them from building nukes

the US should never have stopped them from building nukes

also the US should give Australia nukes

Attached: file.png (798x851, 491.69K)

I don't know why tried to stop nations from building nukes. It's going to happen anyway and we have to expend political influence to stop it. Kind of retarded imo.

australia deserves half of our nuclear arsenal

>Aussies with nukes
You’ll be setting them off for laughs…great idea

Like if Iran are just joggers to the extent we think they'll use tactical nukes, you have 30 years of wasted political posturing and then it happens anyway. You didn't solve anything at all.

Indian's are too dumb to fly F-18s. They can't even figure out toliets.

We should give Australia nukes but launch them to see if Australia can catch them

Oii, just don't point them at my local pub ok cunt. I don't wanna have to travel further than 500km's to my nearest parmigana and beer service.

Hey Aus fag, foreigner living in Your wonderful (stolen from the flora and fauna) paradise here.
I kind of enjoy the prospect of NOT being a nuclear target, as I live nowhere near pine gap.
How’s about you fuck off with your give me nukes position. In that sort of a conflict, trust me there are enough nukes already in allied vs axis positions as for you to make no difference. Keep your fucking head down, Australia. Stick to south “ChYnUh” sea spying, ok?

china already has nukes, no need to give them more

can you fuel a jet with diarrhea?

Hahahaha
Exactly right, Dan.

Australia is already under the “nuclear umbrella”,

I'll bet India says fuck off after how they've been treated over Ukraine.

we would have make the jet camouflage within the street to even have a chance at redeeming said shit

Nah, they need allies. They're surrounded by backstabbers.

Attached: 1648593643296.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

Congrats on being a terrible poster.

Stopped who? India has nukes.

No one is ever going to nuke Australia 90% of the country already looks like a nuclear wasteland.

>also the US should give Australia nukes
We're helping you with nuclear subs.
The knowledge you gain there could be used to assist with making a bomb.

Though I do agree that we should initiate nuclear sharing with Australia. Historically, it has been youse guys who were against it.
America is not long for the world. It is necessary we pass much to you to carry on the torch of civilization. A massive island like Australia can survive the coming storm.

Attached: 1648147289861.jpg (592x778, 89.04K)

retarded zoomer
America and the west trying to invade india in 71 was the main reason why we sped up our nuke research in the first place
also if you really want nukes you should develop it on your own like we did
but pussies like you Taiwan, south Korea and japan instead will spread your legs wide open to Americans just to host their nukes on your country
Talk about perpetual Cuckoldry

>ywn live in the reality where India, Pakistan, and India nuke each other out of existence making the world a better place

Australia and Taiwan already have nukes.

India, Pakistan, and China**
I said India twice because they hold twice my ire.

Remember it was jew that stoled American Nuke tech and blueprints and sold them soviet union.

>Giving a BRICS member showing their obvious alliance more of technology.
Between title 42 of immigration being lifted today and this... it's too obvious

and America built China up to what it is today

>muh brics
its a meme you dip
india isn't actually an ally of china lmfao

>developed on own

You can’t be this retarded poo. Everything you developed was stolen technology or given to you by foreign actors.