>food prices are rising

What should I buy before famine hits?

Attached: 1642821430404.png (758x658, 460.79K)

rope

bullets

Now this right here is an exceptional thread. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality thread like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

All newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking thread. Excellent job OP. Keep up the incredible work.

A crossbow and heavy bolts.

Attached: seemsnormaltome.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

That guy is so cool, I bet he's dead now. Would fight with him.

BLM monthly magazine subscription

Ammo, 100%. Maybe some extra canned beef and rice or something if you're jumpy.

If you haven't started already then you are doomed.

I bought a bunch of whey protein powder but I'm also not that smart.

You cant stock up on food. If a famine hits your neighbours will loot your house if it gets bad.

Buy one of these and kill and eat your neighbors.

Attached: 1.jpg (2000x2000, 831.37K)

Cooking oil is really good, a lot of people don't think of it but the price has already risen quite a bit.

deenz obviously

A pad to grow potatoes

Attached: 12.jpg (1080x1225, 404.04K)

As much dry food as possible, grains like oats and barley, rices, lentils, beans, dried veg, SPICES, GOOD ONES. You can jazz up the saddest foods with good seasoning. Learn to make big meals like soups and chilis. Honestly look for cookbooks from depression era, grandmothers cook books ect.

air guns and a bunch of lead
22lr rifle
fishing gear
survival seeds
a few of those 20 kilo indian sacks of rice

Learn how to season meat.

Attached: to_nom_or_not_to_nom.gif (469x258, 3.64M)

im thinkin bout thos Beans

Attached: burn_em_all!.png (379x350, 222.71K)

a case of pilot bread

Are you autistic or something? Why do you post like this?

A package of sushi/other small treat, a fifth of decent whisky, as much water as you can, a shit ton of vitamins, a shit ton of noodles, powdered milk, tooth brush and tooth paste, a gun and ammo, etc.

Good. You need water. Clean water.

>autistic

You fail to appreciate certain realities here I guess. Well, I do not blame you or anything. :)

Attached: glorious.jpg (1024x768, 104.21K)

we're gonna make it bros

Trap IEDs by the entrance to your home are just as good of an anti raiding tool as a loaded gun... If things get bad enough of course.

Attached: 1645518218976.jpg (585x575, 128.43K)

based fellow cannibal
Food is literally everywhere.

Attached: nod-of-approval-gif-imgur-5.gif (455x262, 1.72M)

In theory, yes. Now we wouldn't wanna go there unless forced to ofc. We're still decent human beings after all ... with a clear mission objective.

Attached: sausage.gif (500x264, 799.22K)

That's only a problem if they raid you first. If they raid your other neighbors first there's a chance they'll kill each other before they get to you and if they're starving for a couple of days you'll easily overpower them with your well-fed self.

rice, flour, sugar, salt, glass jars, canned stuff

>sugar
ngmi

yes, you're unlikely to get very much fruit
your body needs some

I have 50 pound buckets of lentils, pinto beans, oats, black beans and I think wheat? Like 6 total. So maybe 300 pounds. How long will that shit last for like 5 people or so? A year?

Certainly.
Meanwhile, I see nothing wrong with stocking my deep freezer with with city-venison. There are tracking sites design to help you cull the herds. You just bring up the sex-offender register, which tells you their address, then stalk.
I am a contributing member of society. I add value by taking away.

You don't eat fruits for sugar, holy shit I hate mutts.

Attached: 1592558036218.jpg (720x707, 68.87K)

At least two monthes of food, a rifle, and silver/gold

Artificial famine created by geriatric imbeciles that think they have an ounce of wisdom inside of them. You fools understand nothing of reality or suffering.