Heaven is Real

youtu.be/bpOv_kvk4M8
You have a family that you have never met, just call on Jesus and trust in Him alone for your salvation!

Attached: C14B8BA6-394B-40C0-807D-3CE2488F90DB.jpg (2048x1152, 183.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sQJFePY0_9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

imagine believing that when you die you get teleported to another dimension where you live with all of your friends and family for all eternity

I’m calling anybody lost to come hear the gospel. I know you’re out there now, looking at the darkness of this world. Peering at it disgusted, but unable to act. So much we have tried is in vain, I know because I tried it all. The one thing that isn’t vain is our faith in the Lord, who has overcome this world.

You can deny the gospel, but ask yourself. Why did the apostles die in persecution, gruesome deaths, that they could have avoided if they stopped preaching the gospel?

May you both be Blessed beyond measure in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
May God shine His light of truth upon you user and you open your heart to the Lord Jesus Christ. There’s no transporting to another dimension, but if you’re receptive He will reveal himself to you. Heaven is very real, which also makes Hell very real. You have a choice to pick either path, but you don’t have forever to make it. I pray you make the right one. May God’s peace be upon you.

This thread will get spammed with images calling PA a jew, meanwhile he made the most impactful documentary dismantleing the modern christian idea that jews are Gods chosen people. He made a very popular youtube video debunking the holocaust.
But beacuase he married a nigger to a white woman hes a jew..
these are the same people who love trump though, even though he locked up white dudes and released criminal nigs from prison.
or theyre natsocs, who jump for joy when they see videos of arabs who praise hitler

Heaven is not built until the coming of jesus

based

Attached: A2B672B7-1FB8-4CAE-97A2-AE59B5352966.jpg (1242x919, 728.16K)

>just call on Jesus and trust in Him alone for your salvation!

Attached: 1632238313893.jpg (500x506, 48.48K)

this

Because they believed it. Doesnt make it true.

Chriatianity is lovey dovey cringe shit. Europeans were based in spite of it, not because of it. Christianity is too weak to survive science, modernity, and words. It is dying. A vital religion would never have allowed the nwo to spring up.

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

>Heaven is real

Prove it.

Neuroscience has shown that the brain is the creator of consciousness, and when it dies, so do you.

There is no afterlife.

don't care, didn't read

Attached: 1628810600826.png (1080x1118, 656.72K)

This is so important. Our faith was uprooted by the synagogue of Satan, they laid low long enough to have an entire generation forget their wickedness. It took the events of WWII to capitulate them onto the world stage, play the victim, used as a justification for war trials, and as they rode on the coattails of western success they began to insert their new image into Christian culture. It’s sad but some baptists still fall for zionism, most dispensationalists. The Jews killed Jesus.

Thousands of NDEs suggest it is so youtu.be/sQJFePY0_9k

In this thread...

Attached: Atheist.png (479x253, 6.1K)

>MAGA hat meme copying right wing meme
Never change shills, never change

I'm about to see if heaven is real. I might not be able to report back

What if whatever you believe is whatever happens to you in the afterlife. Since you believe in nothingness thats what youll become.

Haha you’re totally wrong and neuroscience doesn’t understand anything. Keep putting your trust and faith in flawed wicked men and see how far it takes you. Jesus Christ is Lord and you will confess it with your own mouth when He returns. I pray you open your heart to Him before it’s too late.

I always try to ask the atheist: Do you believe you ARE your body, or that you HAVE a body? If you believe that you HAVE a body, you believe in the spirit which is beyond the flesh. Even if you try to call it “conscious”, you are admitting that it is distinct and separate from the flesh. If somebody just believes that we ARE our bodies, nothing more than flesh, they don’t believe in free will. I am sorry to say I have never reached somebody who believes there is no free will. Kind of like Calvinists.

They're just demons in human bodies user, think of them like Matrix agents. They are from the void, and that's what they return to.

>you can't j-j-just copy our internet pictures!! t-that's cheating!!!!

forgot pic

Attached: 1621714491003.jpg (750x750, 185.14K)

is there a heaven for cunny lovers too?

cunny heaven?

Attached: aE2n0Ze_460s.jpg (460x818, 28.29K)

>The Jews killed Jesus
1 THESSALONIANS 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

>whites are actually jews goy, let me tell you why

Attached: 1644666812468.jpg (717x511, 63.37K)

I don't talk to them. There are two species of humans, 1 with a soul and the other is just a demon in a human body.

Christ is king!

PSALM 2
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

someone post the pic of this faggot marrying a nigger to a white woman

Attached: 48when.jpg (1536x2048, 1.01M)

>internet pictures
Yep, this is a leftist alright. Don’t forget to slap a MAGA hat on your next one dumbfuck

>I pray you open your heart to Him before it’s too late.

Why jebus, not Odin or Thor? Your faith is a direct consequence of your geography, time period, and low intelligence.

Get into an INDEPENDENT church, that means the Pastor runs the church. Get into a FUNDAMENTAL church, that means God’s word is the final authority from the Holy Bible. Get into a BAPTIST church, because Jesus taught to preach the gospel and baptize. And please call on Jesus Christ for your salvation!

It won't be heaven without being loved. It must be that men who die alone each get a wife in Heaven.

post ezekiel 23:20

Attached: 1621714986557.png (1280x649, 1.62M)

>why jesus
ACTS 4
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

my baptist friend says this guy is bad and not to listen to him

>ezekiel 23:20
EZEKIEL 23
20 For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

21 Thus thou calledst to remembrance the lewdness of thy youth, in bruising thy teats by the Egyptians for the paps of thy youth.

22 Therefore, O Aholibah, thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will raise up thy lovers against thee, from whom thy mind is alienated, and I will bring them against thee on every side;

23 The Babylonians, and all the Chaldeans, Pekod, and Shoa, and Koa, and all the Assyrians with them: all of them desirable young men, captains and rulers, great lords and renowned, all of them riding upon horses.

24 And they shall come against thee with chariots, wagons, and wheels, and with an assembly of people, which shall set against thee buckler and shield and helmet round about: and I will set judgment before them, and they shall judge thee according to their judgments.

25 And I will set my jealousy against thee, and they shall deal furiously with thee: they shall take away thy nose and thine ears; and thy remnant shall fall by the sword: they shall take thy sons and thy daughters; and thy residue shall be devoured by the fire.

26 They shall also strip thee out of thy clothes, and take away thy fair jewels.

27 Thus will I make thy lewdness to cease from thee, and thy whoredom brought from the land of Egypt: so that thou shalt not lift up thine eyes unto them, nor remember Egypt any more.

28 For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will deliver thee into the hand of them whom thou hatest, into the hand of them from whom thy mind is alienated:

29 And they shall deal with thee hatefully, and shall take away all thy labour, and shall leave thee naked and bare: and the nakedness of thy whoredoms shall be discovered, both thy lewdness and thy whoredoms.

30 I will do these things unto thee, because thou hast gone a whoring after the heathen, and because thou art polluted with their idols.

Filthy subhuman heretic. Be blessed, faggot.

There is no salvation outside of the one, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic Church.

Attached: Latin Mass.jpg (1164x520, 618.99K)

Yes.

LUKE 6
21 Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

>Because they believed it. Doesnt make it true.
They believed because they literally SAW Jesus perform miracles, die, rise from the grave, and ascend into heaven. If they had not seen, they would not have believed, nor given their lives to follow Christ.

We are all going to fade away, but the word of God will endure forever.

In your own words. You act like a computer programmed to spit out verse when prompted. Muds do that too, youre no better than them. At least islam is an arab ethno religion, whereas christfags want rapefugees nice and cozy in their taxpayer funded homes

>If they had not seen, they would not have believed, nor given their lives to follow Christ.

You havent seen and you still believe. Funny.

Believing in the spirit or soul isn't correlated with believing in christianity though. Plenty of religions, including ones older than christianity believe in the soul so that point is moot, same for believing in an afterlife.

NO ONE GOES TO HEAVEN WHEN THEY DIE
IF A CHRISTIAN TELLS YOU THIS HE IS SELLING YOU SNAKE OIL

What is the state of the dead?
Ecclesiastes 9:4-10
4 But he who is joined with all the living has hope, for a living dog is better than a dead lion. 5 For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward, for the memory of them is forgotten. 6 Their love and their hate and their envy have already perished, and forever they have no more share in all that is done under the sun.

7 Go, eat your bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart, for God has already approved what you do.

8 Let your garments be always white. Let not oil be lacking on your head.

9 Enjoy life with the wife whom you love, all the days of your vain life that he has given you under the sun, because that is your portion in life and in your toil at which you toil under the sun. 10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might, for there is no work or thought or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, to which you are going.

Attached: trinity debunked.jpg (857x502, 79.93K)

>But he who is joined with all the living has hope, for a living dog is better than a dead lion.

Why is it better to be a living dog then a dead lion? It is better to be a living dog then a dead lion because a living dog is alive! The lion being a lion does him no good since he is dead.

>For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward, for the memory of them is forgotten.

The dead know not anything, Jesus being God must know everything at all times at once, he could at no moment stop to be all knowing. The rich man and the parable of the Rich man and Lazarus knows he is dead, knows Abraham, Knows Lazarus, Knows about his brothers

The dead have no more reward
according to most Christians the dead have HUGE rewards, the dead are in heaven (a huge reward) or in hell (a huge reward for sin), Lazarus has a huge reward by being in Abrahams bosom, the rich man has an evil reward by being in in a bad place in Hades

Sheol = Hades

You can prove this by cross references between the Old and New Testament.

Acts 2:27
For you will not abandon my soul to Hades, or let your Holy One see corruption.

Psalm 16:10
For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption.

And where is the Rich Man?

Luke 16:23
and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side.

Both Ecc 9:4-10 and Luke 16:19-31, cannot be literally true, both however can be spiritually true. The context for the parable of the rich man and Lazarus starts in Luke 15. Luke 15-16 is all one context, the Rich Man and Lazarus one huge parable in a series of 5 Parables Jesus taught in Luke 15-16.

Luke 15:1-3
15 Now the tax collectors and sinners were all drawing near to hear him. 2 And the Pharisees and the scribes grumbled, saying, “This man receives sinners and eats with them.”

3 So he told them this parable:

Attached: German crusader.jpg (750x794, 793.76K)

The purpose of a parable is to Hide the truth. To most Christians the truth is hidden from them. To most Christians the truth is not given unto them, God does not give them eyes to see or ears to hear, if he did they would see and hear and repent. God does not allow them to see the truth.

Matthew 13:10-15
10 Then the disciples came and said to him, “Why do you speak to them in parables?” 11 And he answered them, “To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given. 12 For to the one who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance, but from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away. 13 This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. 14 Indeed, in their case the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled that says:

“‘“You will indeed hear but never understand,
and you will indeed see but never perceive.”
15 For this people's heart has grown dull,
and with their ears they can barely hear,
and their eyes they have closed,
lest they should see with their eyes
and hear with their ears
and understand with their heart
and turn, and I would heal them.’

If God gave them ears that could here and eyes that could see thy would repent. He does not give them this so that they will not repent. God wants to save all, just not right now. He saves some now and others later.

If you want proof of the Rich Man and Lazarus being a parable check out the links.

Anyhow why is this important? Most Christians do not believe Jesus died, they believe he became a ghost and later on came back to life 3 days and nights later.

Attached: 1630389821334.jpg (510x510, 29.36K)

schizo

sounds pretty comfy idk about you

Jesusheld,,,my handonce.,
,,,seems cheaty.,
,God worksathelectron level.

Attached: pumper.jpg (2048x1378, 250.92K)

AYO IT'S THE BASED NIGGERLOVING PASTOR
YESHUA CHRIST IS KANG

Attached: 1639243367594.png (853x861, 622.06K)