It is time to admit the integration experiment has failed

Black kid slugs white kid in the middle of a high school track race.

rumble.com/vz3t2b-high-school-track-runner-punches-another-contestant-mid-race.html?mref=xgtl7&mc=8e6vw

How many videos and news stories does one have to see? I have had dogs that behaved better!

One of the most privileged black men in the world, cannot control himself on live TV!

Attached: sgfasgfs.jpg (800x450, 91.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yBVOfe0raak
youtu.be/cCvpT1YMkHY
youtu.be/_6lqoVt-uvc
youtu.be/MlnOB0ud5Ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was based. Wish this happened more often.

Jesus Christ, what a fucking animal. Even the Mexicans in the back row were voicing their displeasure.

Attached: 1509024242668.jpg (1024x533, 111.88K)

Kek

lol those white people are so surprised. like are you fucking kidding me? its a track ape

The black people don't budge.

It was never an experiment.
Jews want all white people to suffer.

All niggers are vile nation wrecking animals. Every country on earth that plays host to these gorillas has damned its future to one barbarism and squalor.

>Black kid slugs white kid in the middle of a high school track race.
what do you think goes on in college and Pro Sports

Do you think all the best basketball and football players are Black or that they hurt the other players intentionally?

>Jews want all white people to suffer.
No, they don't.

They want White people to die.

Attached: The Rundown On Jews - Why Are They Hated.png (3650x1190, 731.66K)

Of course it failed. It failed so bad everyone abandoned the cities. They all know why but refuse to admit the problem

kys

Blacks want black supremacy, period.

>White flight
It's labeled a moral issue, somehow.
Hence why US is importing immigrants to counteract their 13%

Are the elites trying to give the world nigger fatigue? I used to be content just walling off Africa and leaving it as a nature reserve but these apes need to go so they don't become a problem for future generations

No they don't. They just want us all to live in harmony as one race, the human race. Imagine living in unison and loving one another with out the limitations of skin color. We need to embrace one race.

Attached: 1619466566514.jpg (642x428, 93.54K)

Attached: 1622989255079.jpg (804x801, 155.4K)

LIBERTE'
FRATERNITY
BROTHERHOOD
FREEDOM
DIVERSITY
DEMOICRACY

S U S
U S
ISRAEL

Attached: 00014.jpg (381x617, 233.13K)

Attached: GOTTUM.jpg (898x900, 147.44K)

I hate niggers so much bros. I fantasize everyday about killing one in particular who did me wrong about a year ago.

Derek Carr was intentionally injured over and over again. mostly during the BLM/Kneeling situation

youtu.be/yBVOfe0raak

youtu.be/cCvpT1YMkHY

youtu.be/_6lqoVt-uvc

youtu.be/MlnOB0ud5Ro

the story that's been told is that his linemen let him take hits and the defensive linemen are intentionally injuring him

Those fat boomers running past the camera panning had me lol, what are they emergency services?
Without reading further on the event I'll place bets the nigger delivered the most faked apology to the kid and parents, likely written by some jewish teacher for him to read out, and suffered no repercussions of any sort because his legs is the only way he'll get into college.