THIS DOES NOT CONCERN YOU

SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN

Attached: Screenshot_20220330-192557_Chrome.jpg (720x1127, 152.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/03/29/will-smith-taught-kid-named-chris-how-to-slap-before-oscars-debacle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now this right here is an exceptional thread. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality thread like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

All newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking thread. Excellent job OP. Keep up the incredible work.

Attached: (You).jpg (600x800, 82.92K)

im not concerned

Nobody cares about niggers killing niggers. What's new?

Now this right here is an exceptional thread. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality thread like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

Alll newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking thread. Excellent job OP. Keep up the incredible work.

I'm not a cuck like smith,
>I'd like to take a minute just sittin right there I'll tell you how I became a cuck for a bitch with no hair.

it's about being able to laugh at yourself.

like when somebody roasts you so hard and you hate what they said but you still laugh at it even though it's about you.

comedians talk shit.

she's worried about hair loss and he's saying in a comedic way that she'll still look good bald.

sooo many people have been roasted but this was misunderstood because too personal.

I highly doubt he meant it with malice.

maybe they have some history idk about, but this is what I see.

if her only problem is hair loss that was a kinda huge overreaction on Smith part and she soo petty to not be able to accept what literally millions of others go through just by getting old.

this is fucking dumb and if white people cant talk about it then black people dont need to be voting for white candidates because they have no idea what is to be white.

Attached: b6e1720e-c4dd-4089-8a35-175268c692b6.gif (800x450, 280.41K)

Attached: nrab3.jpg (667x374, 78.8K)

Stop. Stop shilling faggot smith's no one cares

do they still have an open marriage? lmao he went from I am legend to I am cuck in the span of 15 years

We didn't say anything though.

Kenyan nigger here

Attached: 2DC8DBE8-B3A5-448C-9EDC-F04BD6D0695C.png (1252x1070, 815.35K)

Jada is a Cunt

Attached: IMG_20220127_095628.jpg (532x493, 86.08K)

i hated this stupid nigger back when fresh prince was on tv, then more so when he had a "music career"
i'm always amazed at how over time my personal instincts are correct.

shit is fake

nypost.com/2022/03/29/will-smith-taught-kid-named-chris-how-to-slap-before-oscars-debacle/

If you make one of those make sure it is in reach of your kids.

He's a cuck she's a whore. Nignogs are violent apes. Nothing you can do about it. Will also is a bully.

oh shit an amerishart knows his vexillology. So am I talking to a tranny, spic, poojet, chink, nig or classic mixed meat isreali golem?

Which one is will?

A slap is deadly now? Damn you faggots are soft.

Invade white spaces with violence, you're going to get talked about.
Fuck you if you can't handle it.