Are the Jews Stabbing Biden in the Back Now to Install Kamala?

He torched the economy and got the war drums going, so are they now going to put in the 80 IQ nigger for the coup de grace? What's the kikes' play here?

Attached: 23452345234534253442.png (871x820, 166.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Nrb3t9U0EU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes they want Kamala to be the first whore POTUS to normalize sexual degeneracy.

and yet we still don't know what's really on it.
all the people who have copies
and we still don't know what's on it.
cogitate on that.

jews lie till they can't then they lie some more

I hate that I have hope again
But between hunter's laptop being "validated" for normies and things like this
youtube.com/watch?v=4Nrb3t9U0EU
I do have some hope warming these sore bones, but it could be late stage copeyosis

Attached: 1589201333448.png (543x591, 373.17K)

Haven't you been paying attention? It's been normalized since the late 1960s

Don't worry glowies are taking it seriously so there is deep shit on it

seems like this is the last chance for any glowie that hates children being raped to do something

>Are the Jews Stabbing Biden in the Back Now to Install Kamala

I was first who predicted that Biden will have a JFK moment.

Attached: 91IaQU6d5VL.jpg (1739x2560, 798.29K)

Marines should be bursting through the white house door arresting all these traitors

Seems like FBI is on the case

Attached: 1508712833107850182312.jpg (225x225, 5.13K)

well we are saved then

Attached: 1602029788118.gif (525x350, 618.57K)

It's obviously because he didn't rescue jewkraine

isn't mossad shopping around a copy of the laptop too?

He clearly suffers from advanced dementia. The only ones that are gonna remain Biden loyalists are of course Black women, the single most retarded subdivision of the entire human species.

hopefully interviews will become centered around blowjobs

Yup, but not this laptop.

Can someone tell me what a Kamala Harris presidency would be like?

Attached: AreYouSerious.png (826x738, 1.01M)

They will but not in the way you think

an earlier of later laptop?

Yes they are obviously blackmailing him because he won't start WW3. If you haven't been paying attention the media has been trying to manufacture consent nonstop with Orwellian war propaganda and no fly zone faggotry to try to get people to agree to their own genocide. Biden isn't going along with it and now the media is blackmailing him Hunter Biden Laptop shit "suddenly".

Essentially, -- something is definitely wrong. That or the glowies finally are doing their job after lurking here long enough.

this has been clear from the start.

World leaders have even less respect for her than they have for Biden, though mostly because they interact with her more

I hope they install our rightful queen

Attached: 1629164695303.jpg (640x1038, 90.18K)

Dunno, Russians apparently stole it from him.

He will resign/retire at some point on or around Jan 21st 2023 - you lucky burgers will be in for 10 years of Kamala as constitutionally if you serve less than half a term it doesnt count towards the term limit

They need to get rid of the whole admin. Both the laptop story and the vote rigging info is heating up

> in an piece
Godfuckingdammit

Considering Hillary wants to run again, Kamala is going to step aside for her or found after committing suicide from two glory holes in the back of her head.

They dont want kamala either. Shed probably step down and give it to nancy. And then the shooting starts.

surely they'd want some youngish WEF freak like trudeau or horsecunt. Buttegg fits the bill.