Serious question

Serious question

What makes Western Europeans so prone to lgbtism, weakness, and easily enslaved by Jewish manufactured weak ideologies

Attached: 2B2A0008-E513-449F-8764-499226C2DC96.jpg (1242x793, 945.75K)

Reluctance to rule and goodness in their hearts.

>What makes Western Europeans so prone to lgbtism, weakness, and easily enslaved by Jewish manufactured weak ideologies
american foreign policy

Well they got bombed to hell and back about 80 years ago, turned into a puppet vassal state of the USA, forced to install Jews and Zionists into their government at our behest, forced to become a physical buffer between us and Russia with military installations in almost every country, and recently forced to take in millions of brown shitskins after we destabilized the Middle East and Libya.

Anything else I missed lads?

Too rich, peaceful and comfortable for too long.
When my dearly departed grandmother first heard about open LGBT movements and shit, she just said "it's been too long since the last war".

being sheltered middle class bores with weird fetishes.
all working classes in western europe consist of immigrants, the domestic population is overwhelmed with bourgeois ennui which causes them to dabble in weird ideologies.

I relucantly agree with the mountain jew.

boredom

Nobody here cares about such matters. We're not SJW's. It's simply a non-issue.

While Americans talk about fags all day. And cancel each other for saying mean words or wrongthink.

I don't get why Any Forums says shit like this when faggots on here are some of the most sheltered people and don't eat that shit up. You have grown men on here who still live at home with mommy and daddy and don't pay any bills. If being sheltered and weak made people sympathetic to degeneracy this place would be nothing but trannys.

When a society gets stable, comfortable, and wealthy enough, its instincts turn away from self-preservation and towards egalitarianism. Egalitarianism, taken to its extreme end, is completely self-destructive.

The Government Education System - 24 years of brainwashing.

A lot of comfort, mental ilness, atheism, etc.

Atheism

God darnit, Swiss user, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.

Ou have no idea how sorry they are about the holocaust

I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news to tell you…

>and don't eat that shit up.
Because they're busy fapping to all sorts of weird Chinese cartoons and engaging in masturbatory practices unheard of by previous generations.
They're just as degenerate, but in private.

Only 30% of the people here goes to a public school. It's a constitutional right to start a school based on your own religion, ideology or teaching methods and get government funding. So 70% of the people goes to an independent school.

We even have schools where parents have to sign a contract not to support gay lifestyles if they want to put their kids on it.

You literally sacrifice your foreskins to Moloch
You are in no position to speak Mutt

They were always like that. There were handful of slavs who managed to technologically progress westerners so they think they are master race.

That's probably true of Muslims, but not Christians.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 40.94K)

Blessed comment.
(Almost) The name of the Father

Attached: blessed.png (1039x520, 27.42K)