Apollonian Germ

"Breaking US hegemony is exactly what the globalists want."

That's were we part ways. What happened to our tow truck driver?

Attached: maxresdefault (30).jpg (1200x675, 78.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clearviewtreatment.com/resources/blog/what-is-splitting-in-borderline-personality-disorder/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/dugin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Someone disagrees with me on some point
>ITS OVER

clearviewtreatment.com/resources/blog/what-is-splitting-in-borderline-personality-disorder/

Did you learn about that in coolage?

Seek therapy and cease making threads because you really aren't up to it.

Attached: 1494816231911.jpg (1200x1200, 137.29K)

>breaking globalist hegemony is exactly what the globalists want

>listening to gingers

that makes 0 sense.

He is one of those anti-duginists who think that the REAL globalist plan is for China to rule us with an iron fist. Which makes no sense, because then all Western oligarchs would die.

Dugin is a kike puppet.

Attached: 1648058801224.jpg (850x760, 184.11K)

Attached: 1648562343648.jpg (865x920, 210.83K)

Dugin agrees with me on everything.

Attached: IMG_20220330_171122_111.jpg (912x1156, 316.81K)

>REAL globalist plan is for China to rule us with an iron fist.
It's not?

Attached: George Soros Announces China Must Lead The New World Order.png (1036x5726, 3.19M)

Dugin is literally a nobody. Just a weird guy with world theories. The spergs really came out of the woodwork around this war, invoking his name every 5 minutes.

Attached: 1648615419537.png (1677x2284, 1004.1K)

I don't care, I'm just being descriptive. There is a sect in the far-right who believes that. I think it's a glowie operation to make you support your (American) national interests without shame because of evil bearded Russian man. So you are basically a racist Republican.

In 75 years he'll be celebrated like Marx. There will be countries with a mythology based around him.

nice cope toryboy

The shitskin's(You) have been shilling on Any Forums for years.

>I don't care
If you didn't you wouldn't have even entered the thread and wasted time posting. Stop back tracking shitskin.

You can't have a globalist government if one country is clearly superior to all the others and at the turn of a switch can destroy your gay little plans. Same reason why they are destroying the american army from within, while they use their last few good years to further their plans. Globalists are trying to destroy American power, indeed. Bill Clinton was responsible for the Chinese economic miracle. They needed enemies to eat away american supremacy. Globalists can't incur the risk of having America too strong: if they fuck up once and the presidency ends up in the wrong hands they get fucked in the ass. This guy has a high IQ.

no, it's just for your New York bankers to rule the world

I think this theory is American cope fed to the far-right to make you fall in line with mainstream policies (le Russia and China bad). You just can't pretend that you hate them because they are not liberal like you, so you need another excuse. Redneck retard.

He's not jewish so probably not.

No, they haven't. Just because someone fucking hates America, the literal whore of Babylon, a nation that proudly proclaims it wants to turn everyone into a gay mulatto, doesn't mean they are a Duginist, you fucking subhuman retard.

So, kikes? Got it. Why is Xi's personal advisor a kike banker named Robert L. Kuhn?

Attached: China Reform Friendship Medal Recipient Robert Lawrence Kuhn, watching the real China and[...].png (771x3984, 3.41M)

Because Jews work for everyone. That is their job. Being advisors and bankers to the kings of the world. Their own agenda extends as far as not being exterminated.

>No, they haven't
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/dugin/

Post hand shitskin

>work for
Not how this works, shitskin.

Attached: 1619418497444.jpg (2560x1779, 684.36K)

In any case, there is no globohomo. Globalism is dead. This conspiracy is becoming de facto irrelevant.

who cares? that's irrelevant to the geopolitical situation since he plays no role in Chinese policy.

>subhuman retards call everyone critical of America a Duginist
>theres a lot of results for when you look up "Dugin"

no shit mutt. Fucking braindead cunt.

Attached: Klaus-Schwab.jpg (667x815, 350.66K)

unfollow beardson, follow paultown

Post hand Mehmet.
>who cares?
You, as all of you shitskins are coming out of the wood work like roaches to defend him.

Attached: Robert Kuhn 3.png (1885x1957, 2.79M)

That would have been very useful in the 70's but now it has already ran its cycle. Have you noticed that everyone is sanctioning everyone lately?

>70s
Xi loves Kissinger's protégé Schwab.

Attached: 1635621949097.jpg (680x542, 55.53K)

more people need to learn about personality disorders and root out any mental patterns associated with them

Attached: China Reform Friendship Medal Recipient Klaus Schwab, involving China into WEF.png (784x1622, 762.18K)

Attached: Xi-Globohomo.jpg (1170x2204, 423.63K)