Ah need mah ar-15 so ah can overthrow the gubbmint!

>ah need mah ar-15 so ah can overthrow the gubbmint!
*drone strike kills you*

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves?

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 883.76K)

Why are they so worried about it then?

Attached: 1639604740833.jpg (650x476, 55.76K)

What government wants to rule over a pile of ruins, nuclear waste, and dead bodies?
This is a slide thread. Don't forget to sage.

Really good point, OP. I just sealed the deal on another scar to make sure I have enough.

>the Taliban and Vietcong never resisted American occupation.
Strange timeline you have there.

fuck off, kike

Yeah this worked out real well in Viet Nam, Iraq and Afghanistan. Sure when this president glasses a few cities in his own country, the populace will totally cheer him and not relentlessly resist.

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO POST THIS IMAGE?

Attached: AntiGunControlArgument-MilitaryTooStrong.png (872x886, 219.82K)

Now this right here is an exceptional thread. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality thread like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

Alll newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking thread. Excellent job OP. Keep up the incredible work.

>I want to rule over dirt
Said nobody ever

>something something a f-15 can’t sit on a town square and enforce no assably edicts
>something something they can’t just glass everyone and rule over nothing from DC.
>the more they bomb the more they turn people against them
Someone just post the screenshot so we can go home.
A goverment va thier people is a house by house affair and the rifle is prefect for that, for more info see every war since Vietnam,

Attached: file.png (650x640, 157.84K)

oh hey, this is the same genius who made this comic

every time, unfortunately, but thank you

Attached: fat-doctor-590x572.png (590x572, 503.56K)

I'm already ahead of you by 37 seconds.

This is clearly bait. Sage this thread and move on; your image is good to deal with the newfags

Thank you

>muh tanks muh planes
They would still lose to 150 million people armed with rifles.

>blocks ur path

Attached: friendly neighbourhood militia.jpg (1600x900, 294.87K)

>over a million troops
320 million civilians
>nukes and bombs
Good luck ruling over rubble

lmao this thread is lame, who wants to play bumper cars with the MRAPS?

Attached: lauging taliban.png (1200x630, 519.21K)

Every single fucking time. I post this image, and there's no counter-argument. It completely dismantles the "drone strike" argument, and yet people keep making these shitty fucking threads. I know for a fact that they've seen the image, and yet having been debunked, they make the same thread again. It's not even a bad faith argument at this point, it's just taking a shit on the board, and then leaving it there.

The AR-15 is for killing leftist scumfucks like you, actually.

Attached: z.png (1176x900, 945.6K)