Vegan Pilled?

The NWO wants you eating meat, chicken and egg and feeling like a "based anti vegan rebel." It's ALL a mind trap
youtube.com/watch?v=MYEhjUq4wNA&t=393s

Sv3rige is a famous ANTI VEGAN demon possessed cringelord who eats raw and rotting meat, and stabs women and children. He's an NWO actor used to make people embrace vampire meat eating. All prepping an IRL hunger games.

Only raw veganism can heal and save us! Wake up!
I explain the NWO anti-Vegan agenda here in my video

stop eating dead animal flesh (meat)
youtube.com/watch?v=je_4CHXtwEU

SWALLOW THE FINAL RED PILL!
GO VEGAN AND REJECT 99% OF ANIMAL PRODUCTS

Attached: plant-based-diet-benefits-promo-2000.jpg (2000x1333, 387.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlI25yur3Js
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-75XGH5tU
youtube.com/watch?v=9Qo9peKk_gQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go to hell.

lol didnt read

Veganism is for fags. Disregarded.

Attached: S O Y.jpg (1078x1326, 114.14K)

>memeflag
>namefag
>shill anti meat bullshit
Anti meat shills have been shitting up the board all day, do not engage! Who is paying you faggots to post here? Now you are trying lame ass reverse psychology?

BILL GATES OWNS MAJOR SHARES OF BEYOND MEAT AND OTHER FAKE MEAT CORPS!

My friend, a priest in training, proved Sv3rige (NWO carno shill) is literally possessed by a Demon.

youtube.com/watch?v=vlI25yur3Js

He eats raw meat like a disgusting pig

Attached: meat eater obese trash.jpg (299x168, 9.53K)

Gates is a smart man. He can see people reject greasy disgusting filth. So he is creating NWO fake veg and fruit.

Bill is a FAKE vegan.

>BILL GATES OWNS MAJOR SHARES OF BEYOND MEAT AND OTHER FAKE MEAT CORPS!
i didn't say eat fake meat

Go fruitarian. Eat 99% fruit.

>the nwo wants you to eat the things we've always eaten, thousands of years prior to conception of an nwo

Dumbest take I've ever read on this board fuck off vegcel

>Gates is a smart man.
Anyone who unironically responds to this thread made by an OBVIOUS Bill Gates shill is stupid as pond scum. By shill KYS.

Attached: Butterscotch.png (960x960, 1.56M)

I JUST SAID THE GATES DIET IS WRONG DUMBASS

human cvilization was created on a plant based WITH SOME COOKED MEAT from old animals only

Killing young healfhy animals for food is SICK

All i eat are canned deenz and beans for past two years. /pol baited me into prepping now i cant stop doing this and my house is flooded with beans and deenz. I have embraced my destiny and im prepared to die one day thanks to botulism or lead poisoning. There is no way im going to throw away years worth of deenz and beans to garbage after i spend my money on this.

you literal idiot

Meat is toxic without vegetables to purify your insides. Greens are literally like soap inside you

>Meat is toxic without vegetables to purify your insides.
good thing i mix it with beans

LOL beans are not a real vegetable. Beans are a plant meat just like mushrooms. Fungus is a human enemy.

Than i will die painfully i guess. I dont eat vegetable at all. Sometimes i eat sauerkraut when i have urges.

demon possessed

Based. Meat consumption is spiritually detrimental.

Attached: 5f0.jpg (600x605, 46.14K)

>Memeflag
Assuming it was nutritionally viable long term (it's not) you still couldn't sustain yourself in the natural world with a 'vegan' diet, you would starve to death. /thread

>humanity eating meat for the last 2 million years is a conspiracy!1
>eat the bugs and soi!
kek, no.

>demon possessed
i literally pray to God every day and do spiritual battles. Yes when i was younger i was invoking demons from time to time just to say them fuck you nigger and call out Satan faggot.

>Killing young healfhy animals for food is SICK
No, that's natural and normal. You're sick.

European Whites like you lived on cabbage.

My middle eastern ancestors had natural hummus

FUCK white ppl

FUCK scandinavia

FUK you all

And everyone brapped

Attached: 1563928510679.jpg (409x600, 28.91K)

You must own your own vagina.

>European Whites like you lived on cabbage
No they didn't. They lived on meat, dairy and vegetables.

>My middle eastern ancestors had natural hummus
Don't care what your ancestors did.

>vegan
>hates white people
Big surprise.

Veganism is a radical left wing self harm cult. Watch Sv34ige break into tears as he watches this once beautiful Aryan princess destroy her looks and health on the starvation cult diet....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-75XGH5tU

vegan pilled, more like retard pilled, causes fast aging, mental illness and destroys your body like smoking crack

youtube.com/watch?v=9Qo9peKk_gQ