Wealthy family of 5 each commit suicide by jumping off apartment building

>A wealthy French family obsessed with conspiracy theories linked to Covid jumped to their deaths from their seventh-floor apartment in Montreux, Switzerland, according to police.
>The bodies of Eric David, 40, Nasrine Feraoun, 41, her twin sister Narjisse, and their 8-year-old daughter were found at the bottom of a seven-story building just 45 minutes after police arrived at their door.
>However, the 15-year-old son survived the fall, he remains in stable condition in the hospital.
>Technical investigations show no warning signs of such an act,' noting however that 'since the start of the pandemic, the family was very interested in conspiracy and survivalist theories'
>Living in virtual self-sufficiency, the family had a well-organized stockpile of various foods that occupied most of the apartment.
>Police in Vaud said on Tuesday they were investigating the possibility of a 'collective suicide' based on evidence 'all the victims jumped from the balcony one after the other'.
>Authorities do not believe anyone else was involved.
>During an attempt to execute an arrest warrant on the father over home-schooling, all five members of the family jumped over 65ft to their deaths, police said.
>The deaths occurred after two officers arrived at the apartment at 6.15 am to serve a warrant for the father on Thursday in relation to the home-schooling of one of the couple's children.
>In response to their knock on the door, the officers heard a voice ask who they were, but once they replied, the apartment went silent. After failing to make contact, the officers left.
>All five members of the family jumped from the balcony within five minutes of each other shortly before 7 am.
wionews.com/trending/mass-suicide-obsessed-with-conspiracy-theories-family-of-five-jumps-off-of-7-storey-building-466867
What the fuck got them scared enough to off the entire family?

Attached: suicides.png (949x705, 695.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

energydigital.com/utilities/uzbekistan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Killed.

Oh no another suicide, probably also had those weird bullet holes in the back of their heads. Coincidences happen. Very sad.

>During an attempt to execute an arrest warrant on the father over home-schooling, all five members of the family jumped over 65ft to their deaths, police said.

End times. Check these trips.

cia pushed them off

>..Execute an arrest warrant on the father over home-schooling..
What

Not yet. But close

shamefur dispray

> wealthy family dies
> son survives
Isn’t this how Batman started?

I once killed someone because of my schizo conspiracy beliefs that later turned out to be wrong. People do stupid shit when they believe something.

Very interesting and ping-my-on-my radar-y.
Mass suicide is very rare.
>conspiracy theory
oh nvm then...

Covid deaths for sure

I got you
>what he said

>During an attempt to execute an arrest warrant on the father over home-schooling
The government would rather see you and your family dead than not indoctrinated into globohomo

Based

Attached: tg-venue-usa-slc-teeline-dusk-4x3.jpg (768x432, 100.17K)

"Some sad shit, Mother-fucker says they didnt want to live no-more...jumped"

Attached: Sopranos.jpg (1177x622, 64.41K)

>an arrest warrant on the father over home-schooling

Attached: 1641005389694.jpg (10000x10000, 3.01M)

Totally not a conspiracy.

greentext now

>During an attempt to execute an arrest warrant on the father over home-schooling

Attached: 1620758912124.jpg (397x443, 47.65K)

Lol you mean these?

>survivalist theories
You win if you kill yourself before (((they))) get you?

>execute an arrest warrant on the father over home-schooling
ARREST WARRANT OVER HOME SCHOOLING?

This. Globohomo was taking the kids. Can't have any unbrainwashed goy running around making trouble.

lol no wonder they got out
good for them

The police don't give a single fuck about anyone. "Pension" is their god.

nah, they jumped off the balcony one after another

Yes. Children are state property. They need to be programmed by the ZOG, maybe molested a little too, that's always a bonus, so that they can be effective drones, replacing their obsolete predecessors.

>obsessed with conspiracy theories linked to Covid
>Living in virtual self-sufficiency
> possibility of a 'collective suicide'
>(((Authorities))) do not believe anyone else was involved.
>arrest warrant on the father over home-schooling
CLOWN WORLD

If I lived in France I’d wanna kill myself too

Attached: 96A7CA56-7BC3-4441-A3DB-2C76658C7AC5.jpg (690x388, 69.88K)

>'All these elements suggest... fear of the authorities interfering in their lives,' said the police.

Attached: 1621038501570.jpg (488x326, 40.74K)

>HOME SCHOOLING?
omg you isn't allowed to teach your kids yo
only we can

Attached: the_suspect.jpg (617x750, 41.09K)

I hope he grows up and avenges his family by destroying globohomos. I'm sending my energy.

>>During an attempt to execute an arrest warrant on the father over home-schooling, all five members of the family jumped over 65ft to their deaths, police said.
>>The deaths occurred after two officers arrived at the apartment at 6.15 am to serve a warrant for the father on Thursday in relation to the home-schooling of one of the couple's children.
>>In response to their knock on the door, the officers heard a voice ask who they were, but once they replied, the apartment went silent. After failing to make contact, the officers left.
>>All five members of the family jumped from the balcony within five minutes of each other shortly before 7 am.
The pigs came for their kids and they had no guns.

Trust the Science(TM)

Red pilled

Attached: Topgolf.jpg (980x513, 133.03K)

You can't be corrupted if you're dead.

they were silenced one after another

Fpbp

No survivalist is going to kill themselves. They were forced to jump.

Sorry, but the details of the story don't add up at all

Attached: 1647135244862.jpg (1280x720, 104.73K)

>Eric David, 40, Nasrine Feraoun, 41, her twin sister Narjisse
nice
>However, the 15-year-old son survived the fall
what a loser, can't even die right

>an attempt to execute an arrest warrant on the father over home-schooling

Attached: 1525116.jpg (482x427, 189.52K)

Fuck off with your shitty signal messaging OP you shill fuck.
The rest of you - are you all seriously this fucking dense?

energydigital.com/utilities/uzbekistan

They could've gave their money to me before roping.

This is the future the rich and powerful desire

Reading through a normie filter
>Rich kook homeschools, aka brainwashes, his kids and family into collective suicide
Through a schizo filter
>A loose end was taken care of, a message was sent, and um fuck homeschooling

This whole revolution thing is a lot easier than I thought. Didn't even need to put on pants.

probably not, i would want to kill myself too if i had to pay for a wife and 5 kids in switzerland

>very interested in... survivalist theories'
apparently not

Attached: 1598060460093.jpg (1080x1028, 146.1K)

topkek

Fucking hell. They should have killed the zogbots first

Belive it or not, it's illegal in many places in Europe. Can't risk there being kids out there that have not received the government indoctrination

They can’t brainwash your child into cutting his/her genitals off if they’re at home all day

>What the fuck got them scared enough to off the entire family?
The covid vaccine. Home schooling is illegal, therefor the kids must get vaccinated so they can attend public school. Notice how the article calls them "conspiracy theorists" because they don't want to imply that vaccine mandates are causing entire families to commit suicide.

Attached: 1640916144611.jpg (1440x1429, 554K)

If they were wealthy could they have not started their own private school?

U tried.

Ah I wouldn't sweat it man nobody's having your kids.
You're in the clear!

Very odd. Why would they decide to all off themselves instead of butchering the zogbots first? Never really understood suicides... if you hate the system not caring if you live or die means you can inflict great damage on it.

Family related to Mouloud Feraoun? He was kidnapped and assassinated by the French OAS in 1962