One chance in life

>one chance in life
>born in Eastern Europe

SO CLOSE!

Attached: 1647740083534.png (4408x3008, 770.89K)

So close to what?
You think any of that West EU money would end up in your pocket if you were born somewhere in Germany or France?
Both Europes are equally poor, the elite isn't.

Sad.

Buddy we live in a nightmare.... dont worry about it! (Wealth is not everything)

Attached: My World.jpg (2800x3560, 2.15M)

>Wealth is not everything
MHMMMMM

Attached: 1642526665674.jpg (1440x1437, 424.08K)

Dude, it's even worse for me. I was born in Kaliningrad.

That's just fucked up. I'm only in Europe by location. I'm actually in Russia.

Shit

Attached: 16483477941662.jpg (380x334, 101.54K)

how is life there?

>"The Grass is always greener on the other side..."

Care about raising a family and protecting and improving your homeland mate, nothing else matters. The idea of wealth is over valued, just look at the depressive lives of people living in cities like New york, Pairs and London... meaningless and depressing degenerate life's.

Stay safe buddy.

>Kaliningrad

Do you think of yourself as Polish or Russian?

Attached: Austrian Army Psychologist.png (967x964, 640.98K)

don't worry bros , the way things are going we will all be economically mogged by the poorest African country, west to east, nothing but old childless people wondering why the git their cock/tits snipped

>Do you think of yourself as Polish or Russian?
100% Russian, 0 Poles there

It's about the same as Moscow and St. Petersburg.
The prices are the highest in Russia, the city looks clean and modern, everything is good.
But unlike Moscow and St. Petersburg, it only looks good in the center. In the region as well as in the rest of Russia, it looks like shit.

After the war, on the whole, nothing has changed here. We live the same way we did before.
The only thing that has been added is the fear of confrontation with the West. Since we are between East and West, we have nowhere to run because of our geographical position.
To the west, to the east, and to the south is the Western bloc. To the north is the fucking sea.

Until recently I had hoped that civilians would have the opportunity to go by sea to Sweden or Finland because they are neutral during wars, but recent events have dashed those hopes. They are essentially NATO, and unfortunately also Russophobic.

We are surrounded, no one will help us, we are not subject to evacuation.

Tbh it's comfy here. Even more comfy in Slovenia.

eastern europe is the "off by one" of spawnpoints

czech em

Attached: off-by-one.png (472x470, 303.79K)

He thinks the place of birth matters. He doesn't know that the wealth of your family does.

>is the fear of confrontation with the West
its only in your heads, no one cares about Kaliningrad (maybe some Polish politicians when they are hunting votes before the electionm but idk), its just funny place on the map

>and unfortunately also Russophobic.
You guys actually believe that that's a thing??

>confrontation with the West
Poles are beating the war drums, but no sane Western leader wants open confrontation with Russia because it's nuclear war. Also come here once the sanctions end, we don't hate you.

Its meme, we hate Russia as a state, and we hate your ruling elite, but an ordinary Russian is just a victim.
Over 50,000 Russians live in Czechia, and we dont care.

Do you think people living there would want to break off Russia? Or are they happy with current state.

In fact, the fear is not of the war itself, but of the blockade and death. Unfortunately, this is possible even without war and shooting
Unfortunately, I have encountered Russophobia abroad.
The problem is that no one wants a confrontation, but the West is doing everything it can to have one.
The West knows perfectly well what kind of man we have waving a nuclear baton. Why the West pisses him off, I don't understand.
There is no separatist sentiment here, and never has been.
Although many people in Kaliningrad do not like newcomers from russia, believing that Kaliningrad is a special place in russia

Are there any weapons you're allowed to own? You should find some way of fighting or defending yourself, even if its just hand to hand combat, because if shit ever gets serious and you can't escape, the countries around you will have 0 sympathy for simply because of where you were born. Even if you don't hate them, they hate you and you may need to hurt them for the sake of your own life.

>but of the blockade and death. Unfortunately, this is possible even without war and shooting
It really won't happen - west is trying to break Russia economically (I guess it will work in a year or two), but there will be no humanitarian disaster. Nobody wants that.

>will have 0 sympathy for simply because of where you were born
this is pure bullshit
1. humanitarian visas are still available,
2. in case of serious troubles, west will send food and shit there (btw medicaments supplies to Russia havent been stopped)