What a timeline

>Jimmy Kimmel hosts literal Satanist band Ghost, entire theme of the band is Catholic-parody Satanism

Granted, it's a pretty awesome band, it just shows how fucked up and degenerate contemporary society is that this is "normie tier" stuff now.

Attached: ghost.png (277x315, 135.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ7v75GwMlI
youtu.be/4VsMW3zVpnM
youtube.com/watch?v=pJh9OLlXenM
youtube.com/watch?v=_r-7hdoF_XI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=vQ7v75GwMlI

you ever heard of black sabbath?

>Catholic-parody Satanism
Quick Francis, take notes

You sound like a faggot.

Maybe if this was 30-40 years ago this would have been original and edgy, now its just gay n cringe.

Not very Luciferian to disrespect one man's individualistic opinion like that, suck my dick.

Yeah and years ago pearl clutchers were whining about religious iconography in Madonna videos and in heavy metal and fucking Dungeons & Dragons.

Grow the fuck up.

Kys kike

You sound like a boomer going on about how Kiss is satanic lol.

why aren't there any muslim or jew-parody bands?

>it's a pretty awesome band
it's just a gayer version of him.

black sabbath was anti-satanist.
learn metal history before posting about it again, poser.

>Satanic
Oof, don't cut yourself on that edge. Maybe try saying "nigger" if you want edge points.

>awesome band
user they're 4/10 they only got the spot because they're subverting christianity and jewish music producers love that
reject modernity embrace hippie nazi
youtu.be/4VsMW3zVpnM

>literally ran by an ashkenazi
user...

Not all were, but most of them yes.. just think Zeppelin with their Crowley bullshit and the Beatles with New Age shenanigans.

Dude, wake the fuck up. Talk show hosts have been doing it for years. John Stewart, David Letterman had Marilyn Manson who was a certified member of the Church of Satan and was a practioner of the Kabbalah

ghost is good you nigger

Ghost is Scooby Doo pop rock larping as satanism. You sound like those boomers that think playing led zeppelin songs backwards say satanic shit.

Isn't the Jesuit religion basically Catholic-parody Satanism.

reminder that jimmy page bought crowleys castle and they did some occult ritual shit in it and their drummer died that night afterwards and jimmy sealed the castle up

I bartended one of their shows, not knowing who they were before hand. They are great live.

A perfect circle has been in talk shows, and I think they delve more into the occult than that parody metal band

>doesn't understand the importance of symbolism
goycattle confirmed

this gay ass bitch has nothing on manson

fuck the fuck off faggot

no, jesuits are real christians.
catholics are satanists.

>band using costumes and makeup to be noticed.
cool thing you noticed, zoomer.

Attached: 456456456.jpg (717x463, 79.19K)

>flag
>that statement
why am i not surprised?

NICE
ONE
CHANG

GOD
YOU'RE
RETARDED

THEY SEND
ALL THE USELESS
GOOKS TO THE WEST

Attached: 1618627701119.jpg (600x1111, 183.06K)

ever heard your mom sucks dicks

Still less satanic than the actual catholic church.

>manson
it's like you fuckers don't even know who alice cooper is.

Did it happen or is it happening, what day is it?

>parody
I do not think that word means what you think it means in this context.

>literal Satanist band Ghost
Ghost is a joke band, user. If you want to find sincerity in this I suggest black metal bands from Sweden and Norway.

>alice cooper
stop posting on Any Forums, dad

Ozzy is actually Christian, believe it or not

They're actually honest and humble people.
Pretty weird how all these weirdos are such nice folks, and then you get Christian shit and they're absolute cunts.

>entire theme of the band is Catholic-parody Satanism
calm thine tits, user; Catholicism is Satanic in and of itself

Attached: aaaesurreaaction-fazzini-paul6-audience-hall.jpg (750x500, 138.18K)

FUCK OFF NORMIE
ONLY GOOD ALBUM IS THE FIRST ONE AND SOME OF THE SECOND
REST IS ABSOLUTE ONIONS POZZED NORMIE TRASH
BACK TO BASEDDDIT.

They have a lot of catchy songs not gonna lie

I saw them live once and they were pretty tight. You could say they're the biggest metal band since the nu-metal era bands, so I can understand why they would be hosted on a show like that, also metal has always been subversive in a sense and this band is a caricature of that, most metal people don't take it seriously, I always get called a faggot when I tell people I enjoy this band.

Catholics fuck young boys.

>it's a pretty awesome band
Tongue my ass freemason kike.

The lead singer is an open freemason and includes parts of their rituals in his songs.

Christ is King.

I always had this observation that christian music sucks dick and literal satanists make the best music. Cant really put my finger on exactly why though.

Ghost has been around forever. Did a new age Christian mom write this post??

Jesuits are Catholic and you're retarded. Don't believe everything you read on tinfoil hat sites

You should look into all the fucked up stuff actual Catholics have been up to the last several centuries. Desecrating corpses, pope orgies, witch trials, covering up child molestation.

If you think some guy in face paint joking about the devil on stage is 'degenerate' you're a fucking moron.

Ghost is a band for faggots and their music sucks

Next night?

in - 10 years pearl clutchers will be wining about bands eating aborted fetuses on stage.

WEAK FAGGOTS

oh no they have parody of satanism on tv! Meanwhile you are here shouting for genocides and cheering war crimes.
Im sure the satanic band is more evil than you still

>Faggot flag
Checks out, do you suck goat dicks for fun?

Satanism has been normie tier since the KISS ffs

Yes please link me this blogspot gospel you read this from

>>Jimmy Kimmel
Kill yourself

Don’t be such a fucking pussy ass faggot maybe?

I actually like their music quite a bit. The intro to Square Hammer is based, Crucified is weird af, cover songs are done nicely, Babylon is almost a hymn as well as He Is. Shit goes on and on. Good band, wish there was a Christian music band in the same vein, as I am a devote Christian, and our music sucks really bad.

Mexican trve metal boomers suck dicks because according to them you're a poser if you listen to whatever mainstream rock band

>Satanist band Ghost
chances are that is a "hi wizard". there are nine of them around the globe at any given time and they un-ironically dress like that.
song only simi-related
youtube.com/watch?v=pJh9OLlXenM

Attached: download.jpg (554x612, 11.91K)

>doesn't know history
>can't use a can opener either
sad.

Attached: ok_boomer.webm (625x781, 2.97M)

I think P.o.D. are christian and they have some cool songs imo.

>Jesuits are Catholic
sure, user.
sure.

Ghost is literally a joke band.
They're literally just parodying edgelord bands and normies are too stupid to recognize it.

>friend invited me to go watch these fags called ghost live
>shitty sets
>cringe pro satan shit
>men wearing women clothing
>dude weed
ballad metal is the gayest shit ever. How did this guy even garner a following

white people being satanists? how creative..

except it's true, lmao. They were readers of Crowley, who openly advocated this type of mindfuckery

youtube.com/watch?v=_r-7hdoF_XI

>ever read the works of anton lavey?

Attached: HaveYouEverReadCultureOfCritique.jpg (1280x1816, 222.53K)

Are you denying the Catholic church covered up child molestation?

Ozzy was a larping satanist faggot. Iommi was the closest thing to a Christian in the band.

Ghost is boring zoomer fuel.

>chang
wrong again mister

and you, you miserable fuck, black sabbath was anti war and anti drug, where the fuck is the interview where they say they are "against the antichrist"?
show proof you little bitch, before refuting my HIGHLY OPEN ENDED "statement"

Attached: 16486802473181870210612425100550.jpg (2448x3264, 3.54M)

then why do they only play normie garbage, user?

Luciferian =/= Satanism you third world monkey. Luciferians are joke to any true Satanists