Did he leak it on purpose?

Did he leak it on purpose?

Attached: 1200x0.jpg (773x672, 82.72K)

Which one? He's lost three laptops, and probably several phones too. Many of the things we've seen are like, texts and phone photos.

Nah that's too high IQ for him. Everyone knows the Biden family is full of nothing but retards. Don't think a guy who tries to high off smoking Parmesan cheese knows what he's doing.

Dude is just as fucking stupid as his father.

Attached: IMG_4172.jpg (1862x2096, 1.4M)

>when all you wanna do is smoke crack and fuck hookers but dad tells you that you have to launder money for him

I mean I feel for the dude. Now that he can turn paintings into crack I'm sure it's a lot less stressful.

yes it was a momentary cry for help, he regrets it bigly now though as his lust for crack cannot be satiated and he definitely doesn't want it to stop

cracks makes you a bitch
a bitch for who ever gives you crack
he just does as he is told
just so he can smoke crack
lost his shit as he is told
so cia gifts him more crack

>long hard day of honest work improving the world
>decide its time to unwind and destress
>oh boy time to get naked and smoke some crack
>ah man I should film this on my laptop

Attached: 1554524865951.jpg (645x729, 57.42K)

That has occurred to me. Quite possibly, yes.

Attached: hotdawg.png (686x686, 694.87K)

Someone post the meme where Joe gave hunter $50 to pay for his laptop repair but Hunter got distracted by the crack sign.

It’s a possibility. His family and associates are essentially mobsters, they wouldn’t let you just walk away from being their bagman. Could have been his out

Well he was caught on WH official YouTube channel during one of Biden’s speeches saying he took a plea deal, and that he’s been wanting to do it for a long time... sooooo.

How do you insert evidence when nobody is willing to look?

I laugh every time they use this thumbnail , because call me crazy, but that guy looks like Hunter as much as Jose Campos (?) on Ellen looked like real security guard in the news.

he had lighting, makeup, everything

it's hunter

>Did he leak it on purpose?
yes

Attached: 4859083908048.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

He leaked on his laptop when he was high on crack.

What the backmail material of him engaged in fellatio with that asian child?

>crack
>crack
>crack
>crack
Amateurs.

do you have the video? I heard it got deleted

yes, his life is a living hell in all levels except the most superficial one. probably did it when his brain was not filled with drugs. probably unconciouscly.

Any word on BidenLeak.com is it legit?