Board is full of glowniggers, bots and shills

Attached: disgust.jpg (400x514, 45.4K)

that's nothing. yesterday morning was literal insanity.
>RUSSIA LOST LOL

Something something FSB KGB NKVD. Blah blah KREMLIN BOT PUTLER VDV VATNIK VPN. Seething ROMANIAN, HUNGARIAN, POLACK.

I wish I had a job or was a robot...

Now this right here is an exceptional thread. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality thread like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

All newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking thread. Excellent job OP. Keep up the incredible work.

>all these bot posts
OP aint lying

Beep Boop Bop

>only just figuring this out

>memeflag posting this thread again

Attached: 7681.jpg (1200x822, 92.97K)

Use it as a measure of Any Forumss virility.
If the situation was hopeless their propaganda would be unnecessary and they wouldn't be here.

>Any Forums isn't one person
Unless you disagree with my racist, Christian, anti-Lgbt, xenophobic, pro-trump, pro-Russia, anti vaccine, anti intellectual, anti education, anti science views

In which case, anyone who espouses those views is a shill, tranny, glownigger, or a jew

All you need to know about the retards that inhabit Any Forums, in one line

> Tranny
You ned to go back to your discord, cunt

calling everyone you disagree with is the staple of the Redditor.

Correct.

Attached: 1648084677464.png (660x1024, 474.82K)

Attached: 4af180a7298321612d7f07f32483050f8ca193c699e079805f9249784fbec6af.png (571x618, 28.99K)

Soon it will be destroyed just like 8ch...

You will never be a woman

we can only hope

I know bro, my wife's boyfriend started weeping and yelling about how we're gonna starve unless it stops. Kreml won't pay us whenever the Bidenbots dominate :(
How can they be so heartless.

shill niggers, Any Forums niggers, osteuropeoid belter niggers, ukroniggers
it is what it is

The Any Forumstard in its natural habitat behaving just as described.

>Any Forums isn't one person but if you post something that I don't approve of, you're an outsider

>board is full of glowniggers, bots and shills
Then why are you 1pbtID and contributing to it, you fucking retard?

>Soon it will be destroyed just like 8ch...
It doesn't need to be destroyed. Any Forums's purpose is to keep people shitposting and doing nothing. It's fulfilling its purpose quite well.