HAPPENING - COLONIZATION

I've established first contact. Let's go and colonize my white brethren

Attached: SA.jpg (550x709, 64K)

>colonization of south africa
>white people meeting with niggers
kek
there were no niggers in the south of africa when it was colonised.

Attached: colony.png (440x94, 3.13K)

True, but I like the thought of us subjugating them

ya faggots that clay is mine back off
>The Portuguese explored the coasts of South Africa in the late 15th century, and nominally claimed them as their own with the erecting of padrões (large stone cross inscribed with the coat of arms of Portugal placed there as part of a land claim).
>Bartolomeu Dias did so in 1486, and Vasco da Gama recorded a sighting of the Cape of Good Hope in 1497, en route to India.

BENIS

Attached: read a book nigger.jpg (780x1193, 207.94K)

No one cares discount Brazilian

we can tell it's not portugese clay because the niggers are still niggers and not retarded smelly monkey halflings.

For what reason? Colonization is bad for everyone

No it's not. It expands your empire and race.

You're just thinking of brazil bc the trip was long af. We dindu much of that on our african clay

BACK OF (((DUTCH))) THE ETERNAL TORN IN MY SIDE

>Luso
More like loose asshole

>You're just thinking of brazil bc the trip was long af. We dindu much of that on our african clay
no I was talking about the portugese

it depends, we kept the african nogs away from our homeland and there was little miscegenation over there. In return, they advanced in about every aspect and all the constant nog local conflicts were put down. We got richer and they got better in the process.

But then JFK showed up and fucked us

I keked so I kneel

yet another backstab by our so-called eternal ally...

I'm not Goan.

Goans still celebrate their sudden attack that lasted 2 days
>3,500 poortuguese + 3 patrol boats, 1 frigate
>versus
>45,000 infantry pajeets, 1 light aircraft carrier, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer, 8 frigates, 4 minesweepers, 20 Canberra medium, bombers, 6 Vampire fighters, 6 Toofani fighter-bombers, 6 Hunter multi-role aircraft, 4 Mystère fighter-bombers
They killed 30 we killed 22

t. discount kraut

(((European)))

Yes there were.

The Dutch Empire was based. Britain took a lot of their colonies after the Netherlands got fucked by Napoleon.

Settlers arrived in 1652 and only met the bantu in 1770, get fucked liar.

Who said anything about bantus?

And there were bantus in the Cape before 1770, the Dutch imported them as slaves.

You wouldn't exist if it wasn't for colonization bean boy

The Khoisan had no problem with the settlers, they were nomadic and didn't give a fuck. The Bantu came down from central and western Africa and instantly started slaughtering anyone in their path. Liar.

Can we colonize somewhere with no niggers? How about Antarctica?

Bushmen has IQ's lower than the nigger range. That's why.