Are you ready?

there will be a major battle in the circled area between Kharkiv and Donestk that will dictate how the rest of this conflict will play out.

For some context, the majority of Ukrainian troops, tens of thousands of them, are located here. The Russians just recently redeployed some of their troops from the Kiev and Chernihiv regions to this front as well, lots of indicators suggesting that a massive major battle is about to take place here, get ready fuckos.

Attached: ukrainemapmainbattle.png (2595x1758, 1.49M)

Ok

right nevermind, here I am wasting my time giving you this good info while you're talking about troon athletes in sports or whatever the fuck dumb useless shit goes on in America, this place is hopeless.

Yep

i've been wondering when this will cook off too
it seems the ukies didn't take the initial bait and left the majority of their troops immediately west of the donbass
it doesn't look good for the ukies tho, the russian army is primarily an artillery force. and russia won't be fighting with an arm tied behind their back on this one

isn't it just easier to use a nuke here and move on?

Z
I’m rootin’ for putin

Attached: D81E1E28-615E-4FAC-9C5C-D3FC2D3D425E.jpg (1280x720, 119.48K)

>good info
>no context
how old are you. post your badge with name and face blacked out.

just pay attention to whats happening, its not that hard.

Why can’t you use your regular flag?

>I’m rootin’ for putin

Attached: russian_elite_forces.webm (360x564, 2.61M)

You gotta be a retard to think that everyone on this website from all different countries speak english.

half the post here are bots from CIA.gov

Contrary to your expectations most people outside of your shithole speak multiple foreign languages, including english.

>retarded bullshit
>memeflag
>"trust me, bro"

Imagine being so irrelevant that you need to know someone else's language in order to communicate

The signal to noise ratio got so low that the signal posters left and now it's only people who can't tell signal from noise.

fat nigger idgaf if you believe this or not, i put it on the table, take it or leave it.

nah this whole website is CIA.gov NSA bullshit

aint no fucking bullshitting me.

prob right now in the army on Any Forums responding to me with your perfect NO FLAWS english

Posting picture of a green conscript that is strugling and assuming Russia sent 200k of those retards in Ukraine, unfortunatly that fact is worse for Ukraine because they lost 30% of territory to braindead green retards that cant even put a magazine in the rifle, is this your cope?

Attached: 172.jpg (750x727, 123.57K)

Show flag kikeniggerfaggot

I would agree with you on that 3 weeks ago. But now I don't understand anything they are doing. Putin used 100k troops from 800k available right now. Didn't used any of modern tech, except one hypersonic missile. ONE. He has at least 60 4+ gen jets right now and super radio stuff, that can turn of radio waves from half of Europe. It looks like he is preparing for much much bigger war, also they are all in bunkers in Siberia and Ural mountains. FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS