He "joked" about Kevin Spacey molesting little boys

He "joked" about Kevin Spacey molesting little boys.

He "joked" about Disney employees being involved in child trafficking.

What other redpills did he try to give us?

This is not to mention all the jew jokes that were in Family Guy throughout many seasons of the show.

Attached: MV5BMTgyNDk3OTI2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA4NjU5OA@@._V1_.jpg (1391x2048, 994.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth_MacFarlane#September_11,_2001_experience
youtube.com/watch?v=M_Wibne94JY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That jews are responsible for all wars in history

This

Attached: 1648673138562.jpg (210x240, 7.37K)

He's redpilled but when you spend that much time in Hollywood around kikes and other vermin scum in that industry your bound to be privy to some secrets.

He joked about weinstein. Most based person in jewwood

>He's redpilled
KEK the guy is a fucking crypto kike creator of nigger shows

>humans do bad thing
>blame Jews

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

Attached: 3500.jpg (1200x1200, 188.58K)

Who would've guessed that Seth MacFarlane was right about everything?

Bruce Jenner being a woman

Seth Macfarlane was supposed to die in 9/11.

>On the morning of September 11, 2001, MacFarlane was scheduled to return to Los Angeles on American Airlines Flight 11 from Boston. Suffering from a hangover after the previous night's celebrations that followed his speech at his alma mater, the Rhode Island School of Design,[197] and with an incorrect departure time (8:15 a.m. instead of 7:45 a.m.) from his travel agent,[198][199] he arrived at Logan International Airport about ten minutes too late to board the flight, as the gates had been closed.[198][199] Fifteen minutes after departure, American Airlines Flight 11 was hijacked,[200] and at 8:46 a.m. it was flown into the North Tower of the World Trade Center, killing everyone on board.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth_MacFarlane#September_11,_2001_experience

He "missed" his flight that happened to fly into one of the World Trade Center towers.

The Kaylon are real.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_Wibne94JY

based and prophetic

>He "joked" about Kevin Spacey molesting little boys.
Tells me all I need to know. He's absolutely every bit as evil because he genuinely thinks it's funny.

In this case I believe him, being drunk and too hungover to make a flight is something I've done. He's Irish.

>He's Irish
like all Mossad agents.

>like all Mossad agents.

lol wut?

Go shill somewhere else jew.

>uses a clearly manufactured event with multiple videos of guards letting people inside

I don't trust any man that likes to sing that much.

Attached: Gimp.jpg (501x377, 21.51K)

>He "joked" about Disney employees being involved in child trafficking.
So he's evil. Got it, and you think it's "based." You moron, they tell you what they're doing right in front of you and you think it's "based" and "redpilled." You think it's a "joke." It's an open declaration about what they're doing to you, to your sons, to your society, and you think they're doing it to "redpill" you.

I think is more that he understands that normies internalize jokes far better than left feilds facts. You want a normie to remember something? Make it funny.

Checked!

>On the morning of September 11, 2001, MacFarlane was scheduled to return to Los Angeles on American Airlines Flight 11 from Boston.
What a load of crap. You're worth 9 figures yet fly domestic commercial with the plebes? Things that literally never happened.

Wow checked again.
Not ev

You're a dumbass.

Interesting perspective and big if true, flagfag, but he was probably just taking joy in what he's able to reveal without it compromising anything.

all he did was get drunk and make a joke

You are kike and you will burn in hell

It was 2001 before he was filthy rich.

I don't think he is warning anyone, I think he is just bragging

He's said multiple times that his and several others flight plans had changed or cancelled in the days just prior to 9/11.

He also avoided getting killed on 9/11 because he said he was hungover and missed a flight.

I don’t trust (((him)))

correct

>He "joked" about Disney employees being involved in child trafficking.
it's not Disney

it's graduates of our modern education system

the problem is our Colleges are graduating these pedos with high-end degrees and I would suspect it goes back to these kids fucking their teachers and adults for grades or whatever.

It's a grooming circle jerk

Jeffrey Epstein was a teacher that was made into a stockbroker by one of the biggest firms on the planet

When everybody said the old Star Trek feeling will never come back, and probably is impossible to do so nowadays, he did the impossible and that even without having the license.
The licensed stuff is totally BS, and I only finished picard(was quit good, but different, not realy ST) the other bullshit I refuse to remember even the name with the black ego maincharacter, was the most painful stuff I ever watched. like spiderman 2.
But Orville:
Best entertainment.

Attached: orvelle.jpg (654x262, 26.59K)