The Hunter Biden / Natalie story is poisoning the well

If you idiots would focus instead on the concrete evidence of his corruption involving himself and his dad, and stop trying to weave it into a theory about him and his niece based on extremely weak evidence (reaching, really), we could be well on our way to shutting this crime family out of political power by now.

Attached: 1617335641879.jpg (2548x2139, 662.16K)

right wingers seething because Hunter had sex

Attached: laughing kenyan sorcerer who cucked all of america.jpg (640x480, 75.12K)

Left wingers are happy about incest
Lol the incest tard party can't help themselves

Attached: IMG_4109.jpg (1065x3105, 1.01M)

why are you upset that he had sex? are you in incel lol

The video is of a hooker.

There is 100% an image of him receiving a footjob from her. Anons used to post proof here before jannies permabanned for doing so.

Cool story bro

Attached: 1644144063164.webm (992x800, 714.24K)

If I put a single picture of a child being fucked in a folder of 999 pictures of adults being fucked does that mean the picture of the child is no longer CP?

MORE COCK!

I actually had sex with my wife about 3 hours ago. Pretty creepy that you're so interested in someone else's sex life.

Hey speaking of incels did you know your party is the party of incels? I mean your trannies beg normal people for sex, get denied, then the incel left trannies stomp their feet and call them transphobes

I doubt you're even married and probably haven't had sex in months lol

Attached: IMG_3473.jpg (1242x1546, 115.62K)

He's a good boy.

Attached: 1647652970282.png (496x440, 180.64K)

>wordswordswords
yeah you seething lol

While we're at it, the pic of Tarantino sucking feet is absolutely an adult, most likely asian female.

Kids don't have long thin toes. They are always short and stubby. Always. Just like their fingers, arms, legs, nose, etc. They have to grow and shit.

Fkn glownigger

He either paid for the sex. He groomed (a word now banned on preddit) and coerced his niece into sex.

Yeah, all the "evidence" I have seen posted here over the past year and a half is based on blurry, low resolution pictures. It is extremely reaching. They are the same people prone to believing Q shit.

Have you seen the ones pointing out the same exact marks on her ankle & thigh? Show them, pol.

Leftist faggots think because they never touched oussy no one else has. It's exactly like what you'd hear at a middle school lunch table.

Attached: copum2.png (662x441, 245.47K)

I want to believe but every pic is sort of like a UFO image.... always grainy, always blurry and poor quality, and never any actual 100% undeniable proof. Just schizo fuel.

Like that pic on the right... If Hunter isn't fully in the pic with the girl, scrap it. You're making everyone look retarded. That goes for any pics where the male cannot be proven to be Hunter 100% for sure. Do you think the guy is really that good at taking obscure pictures that can't tell the whole tell? Or do you think maybe you're reaching?

lol i cant believe they have to pay shills like you to come here and push this dog shit. btw your dogshit is smelly and gross and i wouldnt even want it on my shoes

Dude, it's her fucking feet around her dick in that picture.

If you are who I think you are then you should get off Any Forums and go get ass fucked by your 6'2" tranny neighbor you skeleton faggot

>incelincelincel
yeah you're an unmarried incel lol

Hunter Biden is major proof
That boomers are sexual degenerates

see Your picture is the one that has poisoned the well more than anything else posted here. Absolutely embarrassing.

also those
low resolution

>t. wants to keep the well poisoned