Toxoplasmosis

Does anyone have the toxoplasma screenshot? Infected men are more attractive, more likely to be ghey, infected women are more promiscuous etc. yvjs

Attached: t gondii.jpg (1024x897, 141.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

peerj.com/articles/13122/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post some data user

It has some overlap with the mouse utopia experiment iirc.
Women stay closer to home not become slutty.
Men drive worse.
It makes mice go towards cat urine so it makes people seek dangerous behavior.

Toxochads will inherit the earth, while cowardly nocat fags will be made to taste our fearless boots

Attached: 509750F7-7BD3-4C58-9BDF-CC488BB6CAEC.jpg (340x371, 43.12K)

A new study that came out a few days ago basically restates the info that has been circulating here on Any Forums for a few years now, but I remember there being a decently long breakdown of toxoplasmosis in screenshot form here.

This is the study: peerj.com/articles/13122/

TLDR: infected men and women are more attractive (less facial assymetry) and more promiscuous than noon infected ones

Makes sense because the vector of transmission in humans is birth or unprotected sex

A parasitic infection doesn't change your bone symmetry...

>Infected men are more attractive, more likely to be ghey

What?

Found something, this post on homosexuality has a section on toxoplasmosis

Attached: homosexuality toxoplasmosis.png (1506x3976, 443.4K)

It's chud science. Your cat is making you attractive and gay, okay???

Unvaxxed Toxochad with pure blood reporting in

Do all cats have this?
I want a cat but I dont want to get pozzed.

I'm not to sure now that infection turns men passive. Take a look at the French population, 80% infection rate but they still protested their government with violence. These elite faggots are making the same mistakes as pharaoh.

I feel more like it’s akin to a parasitic maybe even symbiotic relationship and the toxoplasmosis cements it. You can either choose to have a cool cat and become a based unhinged maniac who hates jews and homosexuals or get a dog so your daughter can suck it off. It’s like that “my son you must choose” meme where one option is the clear loser. Cats usually don’t make you pick up their shit, keep themselves clean, are chill and like to cuddle but can also be on their own vs the child replacement dog that needs to be constantly looked after, can’t be left with kids, makes you walk in the rain because it’s retarded and can’t just take a dump and walk home by itself

Not even hating on dogs but for me the choice is clear

No do not get one the little furball jew will make you have the big gay

get a dog you retard

It has nothing to do with more likely to be gay or attractive, it reduces your risk threshold. This was studied in infected mice in the presence of a known predator. They'd be way less likely to hug walls, hide under things. In short it made them get eaten quicker, which is a survival advantage of t. gondii who reproduces in cats.

I know a guy that crashed his car into a snowbank at 3 AM after a bottle of rum, he blamed it on his buddies cats giving him toxoplasmosis, lol

Don't touch cat shit and you wont have the 1 in a thousand chance to catch it. This shit is fucking retarded.

Attached: 1642490419468.png (1300x1000, 260.45K)

A toxoplasmosis just flew over my house

Your cat must be outside, most people keep a box of shit in their house for the little kitty, and if they don't clean Mr. Whiskers will start pissing and shitting on their clothes and furniture.

every guy i know that owns cats is a total fag, it makes sense. Chads always have dogs.

>toxoplasmosis

Um, yes?

Attached: shkreli-mashup-square640.jpg (640x640, 32.78K)

>infected men are more attractive
lmao what a weird cope

Mods are busy posting anti-Russia threads.

POST WORM PILLS QUICK!