The government wants men to shave their pubes - it is emasculation

With the rise of all these weak willed, politically leftist, bugs who masquerade as men, we also see a huge rise of 'male grooming'. Do you shave your pubes? Why? I can never wrap my head around how some men willingly sit in the bathroom for +45 minutes, gently caressing and running a razor along their tiny peckers. What the fuck? The idea just seems so retarded to me that I can't even fathom doing it. The entire experience is one of emasculation.
If the goal is to prevent men from embracing their maculinity and testosterone filled rage, if the goal is to emasculate young strong men who have the capacity to successfully revolt, then convince them they need to spend an hour each week shaving their genitals so they can look and subconsciously feel like weak, 12 year old boys.
I have never shaved or even trimmed my pubic hair or other body hair (beyond facial hair) once in my entire life, and no girls have complained to me. What do they care? "But user, then women won't blow you!" My girlfriend still tries to blow me on occasion but I usually stop her because I don't even like blowjobs, I feel like it's sort of degrading and I don't want my girlfriend to think that if she blows me I'll eat her out because there is no way in hell I would ever eat her out. I want to fuck her vagina, I don't want a fucking blowjob.

Attached: fat tard.jpg (183x275, 7.44K)

>no girls have complained to me.
They tend to bitch at me but it's like the condom thing; they take it anyway.

Imagine writing all that because you cant shave yourself.

you like to see homos naked?

Body hair serves no useful purpose. On the face it hides weak chins and everywhere else, especially armpits, it's just a nuisance.

I shave my asshole hairs because I wipe aggressively and sometimes end up pulling hairs out. My pubes and armpits get shaved because they get itchy and sweaty if they grow for too long. The rest of my body hair stays.

>it's just a nuisance
How the fuck is it nuisance? It doesnt affect my life at all. Having to shave it weekly would be a bigger nuisance than the hair itself. I hate shaving my face, feels like a waste of time

Gotta trim it up man. Shaving, no, but the swamp nuts I get at work with a full afro is unfucking real and itchy as chinks teeth the day after the dog eating festival.

i shave and the girls don't like it but who cares what whores think. I'm not dealing with ass hairs that catch all my poop.

best thread on the board.

It makes me smell bad so I shave it. Idgaf, are YOU gonna check on my cock to see if I'm manly enough you faggot?

>the swamp nuts I get at work with a full afro is unfucking real and itchy as chinks teeth
You're fucking retarded. The sheer amount of pathetic excuses you bugs come up with to shave your nuts is unreal. Do you really want to shave your dick this badly? It doesn't fucking itch, and I doubt pubes even have the capacity to add that much heat to your junk. Fuck off retard

I don't shave at all and my girlfriend only shaves her legs.
Who actually gives half a shit about body hair?
Our ancestors couldn't shave at all and they fucked just fine, even better in fact than we do now.

I use scissors and cut them when they get as long as my flaccid dick but yeah I have never actually shaved them

>meme flag
>body hair is a nuisance

Attached: 1625129462283.jpg (1024x613, 78.98K)

>Trim balls, taint and man fupa for easy of cleaning
>Nair ass crack since I take HHA (Huge Healthy American) shits and prefer quick clean up with the bidet/TP
>May trim armpit hair in the summer to cut on BO

Nothing wrong with recognizing your own body and what works to make it function the best. I got the bidet because of prior bouts of IBS and the Great TP shortage of 2020 and haven't looked back. Started trimming areas that build up heavy odor to keep from smelling like a fucking yeti. Used Nair on my ass crack on a whim when an ex was using it and never looked back. The only downside of a smooth ass crack is the farts. They sound like 2 chicken cutlets being slapped together at high speed in a parking garage but I've been using these to assert my dominance in public so it all works out

>It makes me smell bad so I shave it
Does your head smell bad too? Wtf? Hair doesn't just smell bad if you clean it regularly. This sounds like a general lack of hygiene on your part. Or you eat like shit and have shit oozing from your pores, which I don't doubt, because you're Venezuelan and beaners smell like fucking crap. Fuck you

Having an opinion on shaved cocks is pretty feminine in my book.

You're over thinking it.

I shave because it means there is less stink and it feels cleaner and the smoothness feels good.

Attached: a1199477cf6a38fde894ca78f2626257.jpg (225x350, 14.87K)

>I shave because it means there is less stink and it feels cleaner and the smoothness feels good.
Fag
Fag
Fag
Fag
Fag
Anime fag
Fuck you fag

I shave my balls. Ever since then women tell me they love the feeling when I take them doggy-style, as they slap against their pussies.

Totally agree. Female here (yeah yeah tits or gtfo). Pubes are totally normal and I always find it fucking weird when I see a man with shaved body hair. I am not to found hairy backs, but the rest is all good and totally appropriate. A shave body, or part there of, is a turn off to me, as I associated it with a person with hypersexualised behaviour.
Removal of body hair is grooming society to be more sexualised (and less focused on actual pursuits) but also to be more accepting of sexual activity with children. It's fucked up.
You are totally normal and thank God for people like you questioning and refusing this.

Are you circumcised?

This. They always go on about condoms until you get them wet. They'll insert you bareback themselves. Pathetic really.

Attached: 1648671966385.jpg (900x1600, 119.3K)

You don't shave your pubes, most women don't want that. You should trim your pubes so its not like some unkept bush
>I don't like blowjobs
You are a turbo homo

The three woman I have on the go love the smoothness of my balls.

Imagine only being masculine when you have body hair. Pathetic.