Why does the walkable city scare the American?

Why does the walkable city scare the American?

Attached: 29520044231_c10d67193a_o.jpg (1620x1080, 773.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2020/09/freedom-georgia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off with this faggot
herbs

Pay for it yourself with private industry.
Oh you can't? Then it's not viable.

New York is pretty walkable.

Attached: NYC-subway-car-c-Creative-RM-Just-One-Film-Getty-Images-57223b723df78c5640fae264.jpg (2122x1415, 421.93K)

They are too fat to walk.

it doesn't, we're actually making one right now in Georgia

Attached: 69-420.png (955x425, 586.77K)

Because USA is built on auto industry and it's hard to fix afterwards

niggers

>walk
There's your probelm

Because we're smart enough to realize that means the niggers can be anywhere. Driving distance and a lack of public transport infrastructure is the only thing that contains them.

Because our cities are packed with violent niggers who would welcome easy prey.

This Euro shit is completely unworkable in the US just like universal healthcare. We have too many descendents of slaves with stone age brains and unfortunately our cities increasingly subordinate themselves to Black power.

we could have this if blacks didn't live here. since they do it would be destroyed within a year. and unfortunately if you build this in one of the white cities in the US all the niggers will move to that city, see how that works?

When your cities are filled with undesirables, nobody can feel safe in them

Because of walking niggers.

We hate walking, isn't it obvious?

Attached: download (59).jpg (788x1055, 197.49K)

link
heavy.com/news/2020/09/freedom-georgia/

Looks nice and med. City?

Why does this faggot make this same thread 5x a day? The answer is always niggers.

it doesnt scare the american it scares the all powerful north american zoning segregation jew
I live in the suburbs of toronto I would know

>walkable city
wtf this even mean idiot i've never seen one that wasn't walkable?

Population density increases the chance of unsolicited encounters with NIGGERS.

Fuck cities. We should only have walkable small towns. No town should exceed 5,000 people. 80% of people shouldn't commute at all.

We prefer this peaceful and serene scenery.
USA USA USA

Attached: american freedom.jpg (1000x667, 335.38K)

That looks amazing. Would be perfect for modern urban development. With that said however, cars are a very important part of American individual freedom. They allow anyone to go anywhere they want in our massive country at their own pace and desire. Euros wouldn't understand.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I am recoiling in horror right now. It's difficult to eben typ.
Get that thing awak from me!

What? Are our cities not comfy too?

Attached: download (61).jpg (1920x960, 379.13K)

Checked

>heavy.com/news/2020/09/freedom-georgia/
This place is abandoned now and they're just using a website to ask for donations. lmao. All they ever did was camp out in a field and take some social media pics.

Attached: download (62).jpg (833x552, 730.53K)

Niggers?

I would love to hear your alternative that doesn't result in thousands of innocent people being murdered by feral niggers that the most powerful and technologically advanced military state in the world said you are not allowed to separate yourselves from or imprison.
Go ahead.

niggers basically. small towns are nice and comfy. look at the crazy escalation of violence in euro countries with increased amounts of immigrants theyre receiving. same energy. nicest cities in america have been ruined by democrats, niggers, and junkies.

i see a bunch of useless people, most likely who have shit coming out of their drains because a plumber cant walk to their cuckpod

If you have to post uninhabited parts of the US to make the US look beautiful, that's pure cope.

Attached: 1181922460361d7646fbbo_750xx3862-2177-0-0.jpg (750x422, 75.67K)

already live in one, thanks, can't say the same for southern mutts.

Attached: Chicago-CTA-Rail-Wrap.jpg (2500x1667, 1.03M)

Because of niggers in the US, walking is more of a survival skill than a way to get around. My state is only 5% niggers, but they're constantly in the news for doing nigger shit.

'Walkable city' just means roads big enough for the oligarchs and important government people while the peasants cuckwalk to their wagecube

Does anyone have the guy pumping gas meme? Niggers could be here he thought

Solution is GENTRIFICATION

Attached: burlin.jpg (2560x2560, 1.41M)

this looks horrible

You want to live at the mall?

Attached: nyc_traffic_jam_trucks_original.jpg (760x475, 119.51K)

Is that fancy for nigger removal?

niggers and spics
/thread

That looks comfy to me. Walkable,with a moderno trolley,seems nice.
Im trying to know wich city is it,phonefag here idk how to look imagen on phone.
I'd say Porto as guess,as this style seems spanish,of architecture. Yeah i know Poetonis on Portugal but their style is pretyy much the same. With those bows and columns,kind of windows to help house not that warm in summer,the sky. Even streetlights,a of this seems XIX iberic architecture

Cope, this is what a city looks like without niggers.

Attached: lisbon-road-1.jpg (800x532, 122.35K)