I've come to the conclusion that the majority of the Bible is written from stories based on some people who were most...

I've come to the conclusion that the majority of the Bible is written from stories based on some people who were most likely on psychedelics, and then the rest is stories told from a guy know knew a guy who knew a guy.
>inb4 s-shut up redditor athiest
I am agnostic, and even lean towards a God or perhaps "holy entity" being real. Regardless, due to the probability of inaccurate documentation, and the other hundreds of religions that exist; All of it, including Christianity, is most likely false and/or misconceptions.
Sorry christcucks, its over.

Attached: Savior.jpg (531x710, 289.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EscapingPrisonPlanet/
archive.org/details/TheEgyptianBookOfTheDead
archive.org/details/thehermetictraditionbyjuliusevola
archive.org/details/sohravardi_and_the_question_of_knowledge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Acacia_species_known_to_contain_psychoactive_alkaloids
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5t7WBBzUM
youtube.com/watch?v=D5WPfZrKiFM&list=PL-8ppf30fZw8Mhe8WEiPzwfH2cjYSB4Ke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit.com/r/EscapingPrisonPlanet/

The truth

Now wait for all the retards to flood in and explain how you're a Jew because you don't worship a Jew and they're the real Jews

Yeah Probably
Christians are probably the most annoying retards on the whole world

Mushrooms

Read most of the 16th-19th century literature about arts and politics. You will never see the word 'liberal' the same again.

>im agnostic
>but fuck christianity
sure you are
all fields

How would they have collected and manufactured these psychedelics retard? If you cared about understand creation you wouldn't be on reddit high of your ass faggot

archive.org/details/TheEgyptianBookOfTheDead
archive.org/details/thehermetictraditionbyjuliusevola
archive.org/details/sohravardi_and_the_question_of_knowledge

Stop taking drugs and go ask an Angel SOBER retard

Attached: cherubim.jpg (4000x3000, 3.98M)

>they say that your faith sucks
>but they don't say why
>they also don't give you a alternative
>and they don't tell you who they are
>and they don't tell you what they believe in
Back to the oven, just leave me alone, why do you care so much?

Psychedelics include natural growing things such as shrooms, no shit they weren't manufacturing acid/lsd

if youre against keeping the jewish torah/mythos and a jews claims to fulfill jewish prophecy as a religion then you are an atheist jew, sorry

praise the penis skin god (but like he doesnt need penis skin anymore so its cool cause a pharisee told us so)

>I'm agnostic
>I lean towards a God
>Sorry Christcucks
You just couldn't hold back could you Jew. Not even a single post in the thread and you already gave yourself away.

Attached: 1605053822663.png (1000x1000, 345.4K)

Find me some shrooms native to the areas of prophecy.

Attached: ophanim.png (542x709, 486.59K)

you know that like drugs come from plants right
why u projecting the fact u need god fairy tale man to cope with ur shit life onto people who have been dead for 1000s years

based, being against things written and fabricated by the canaanite mongrels depicted in the torah means you are a jew

also +1 for the based anime pic
anime is truly a christian medium
CHRIST IS KING!

I'm not christian nice projection but glad YOU can project your psychedelic addiction

Attached: seraphim.png (524x712, 471.41K)

>find me where drugs come from from where my fake book tells me people started at
why are they like this

No answer? Maybe if you go get high it will come to you

Attached: cherubim.png (502x710, 396.06K)

All religion's prophets or Gods are the same thing just interpreted differently by retarded humans who have no clue what they're looking at

Attached: burning bush.png (557x713, 576.86K)

Why do you white knight over a religion that was literally manufactured/stems from jews. You christkikes do a really good job at testing my patience.
Every day a hear more blindful religion simping with your autistic logic the more I want to wipe out all kikes and religion in general.
It wouldn't surprise me if globalist billionaire kikes funds the spread of Christianity discretely so more of you become submissive and allow endless immigration

Attached: 1644009475397.jpg (1000x572, 123.68K)

bro u said "areas of prophecy" like that's not a real place

People here are too stupid to understand your post.

Acacia is psychedelic, related to mimosa hostilis, the primary component of ayahuasca. You know, the thing the ark of the covenant was made out of. The bush that was burning; also acacia. Mount Sinai? Literally Mount Acacia.
Bitter herbs, as anyone who has taken ayahuasca viscerally understands, is all about taking a psychedelic draught.
God has not abandoned his children on this planet.

Actually interesting. I appreciate genuine scientific research into what happens after death instead of believe in an old book about a failed jewish messiah.

>jews
Israelites, Romans and Greeks. Modern Jew can't be compared to biblical, because modern Jews come from Khazaria. I won't go into 10 lost tribes
>I want to wipe religion in general
Atheist in that case, Jews are atheists that don't believe in anything after death, because they hate the new testament and the sacrifice of the Christ
>funds the spread
Nah, Christianity is shrinking faster than any other religion, Atheism is funded by "globohomo"
>become submissive and allow endless immigration
Meds, you never have read the Bible

I don't, in fact, I explicitly said I wasn't Christian.
Your entire argument is that prophets were high on mushrooms. Now you 180 to denying prophets even existing.

All pictures I've posted are images of the SON of God which can be viewed through an aperture, tabernacle, monstrance, ostensoria or sun disk. With a purified body or vessel you can receive God's light and read the Scroll, sweet as honey. There are no filters or manipulation to any of these pictures and everything can be done SOBER without paying some cartel organization to get you high.

Attached: monstrance.jpg (1000x1913, 453.17K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Acacia_species_known_to_contain_psychoactive_alkaloids

Now tell me which Acacia species did they use, how did they curate with it and why they couldn't just speak SOBER like everyone else in the world

>I want to wipe out all kikes
start with yourself
all fields

>believing blogposts on reddit are scientific research
lmao
Must belong to the same group who thinks science is some kind of religion. Belief is not part of science. Belief at most is something that motivates one to conduct experiments, but proper conclusions are not based on beliefs. EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE IS THE ONLY KING.

No I want to wipe out all the athiests too

u still haven't told me where the areas of prophecy are schizo

Also kykeon, the native hallucinogenic of Ancient Greece, was barley infected with ergot, with the vasal constriction counteracted by pennyroyal, a known vasodialator. This is why we have the Hymn to Demeter.

>I've come to the conclusion
Okay.

They don't care about spiritual development, they just want another avenue to discredit their least favorite religion.

So you're saying all the entities from the Bible is just lighting from the sun at different angles and interfering backgrounds, therefore a cope

Don't know if I'd go that far, but Genesis, Exodus were at least partly inspired by a schizo not eating or sleeping for a month while spending that time out in the desert without a shelter. Enoch and Ezekiel are the direct result of something like that.

Attached: 6786754.png (651x938, 835.81K)

I don't argue with reddit midwits

youtube.com/watch?v=oJ5t7WBBzUM

Attached: baby-in-womb-720x400.jpg (720x400, 20.32K)

>take literal psychedelics
>make claims about books and religions you know nothing about
>call others schizos for not getting high with you
I didn't say it, every religion on earth said it and yep its called hiding in plain sight. Do a fast and cure your blindness, maybe then you will be allowed to lay your eyes upon God's glory which is LIGHT and too bright for any sinner to see
But you argue with your wall when you get high right?

Well they do hate Christ for some odd reason. It's very weird, it's not like he was a bad guy. And thank you so much Redditsister! I hope you enioy your stay here on Any Forums! :D

Attached: 1553606634202.png (2835x3508, 3.65M)

youtube.com/watch?v=D5WPfZrKiFM&list=PL-8ppf30fZw8Mhe8WEiPzwfH2cjYSB4Ke

Its called collecting data about near death experiences which is the best we have. Its certainly much more credible than a book from 2000 years ago

Maybe if you didn't simp over a religion manufactured by jews we would've been able to make some real progress over the last few centuries instead of allowing the globohomo to run rampant

Attached: 1624859307771.webm (320x568, 2.14M)

Division is king. Let the blood of seperation lacerate the under belly of society as it falls tired and bruised upon the salted earth. Stay mad, blessed.

What spiritual path should I follow instead?

Because we all lived and experienced the beginning of revelations 12 in 2017. If one part of the bible is real who's to say all of it isn't? We are in revelations so I suggest you prepare my hebrew friend. Ask God for guidance.

Attached: 164-1645656_post-infant-clipart.jpg (880x1229, 383.73K)