FREE BIAFRA!

The esteemed freedom fighter, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, says that Nigerians are mentally incapable of running a functioning country.

Why am I supposed to hate these guys again? Biafra stood with Rhodesia. Biafra stood with South Africa, Biafra stood with civilization, Biafra stood with Trump (remember the pro-Trump marches in Nigeria). Here is Biafra's fearless leader calling Nigzooria out for being the civilizational wasteland it is
youtu.be/2zxCME1KU4M

A balanced view on Biafra
youtu.be/7JCvIvb8PpY

Thread theme:
youtu.be/ifm2POOfxJg (Wonderful song by Mrs. Savvy about Biafra's fearless leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu)

Biafra Nostalgia: youtu.be/EE5GPBbNI-E (A beautiful speech)

Attached: 1648484426532.jpg (2560x1820, 434.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vJumFaQhujQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4GmJrroCPio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are all the same niggers
Stop fighting over retarded tribal shit and you might get functional institutions

FIGHT THE FULANI! FIGHT THE NORTH! FREEDOM FOR BIAFRA! FREEOM FOR ODUDUWA!

You're uninformed on the issue. The reason Nigeria can't function is because the Fulani are mentally incapable of running a functioning government. Biafra will prosper.

Attached: IMG-20201212-WA0017.jpg (1080x810, 71.2K)

Based Igbo spammer
Death to nigzooria
Death to shitaly

nigger

niggers

Is that a new symbol? Looks nice. I was used to the old sun flag

Io sono white

Attached: carlo-conti-1-820285.jpg (1064x650, 36.42K)

Respect and thank you for your support of Biafra.

How's faggotry land, Leaf? Biafra is the jewel of West Africa that is hated for the same reason Rhodesia and SA were: it works.

Attached: ESN.jpg (680x452, 92.22K)

nigger

Attached: 1648136931223.png (509x729, 1.05M)

Where did that brain come from?

I will stay tuned on these threads till there is a major happening
Any noteworthy news as of late?

Attached: 11161871_unnamed_jpegeb81ef0de119b1bcb59ef5b3f061480c.jpg (512x445, 46.62K)

What do you think of the other ethnic groups?

They rising sun is still the national flag. The dragon flag is just the flag of the Eastern Security Network (Biafran paramilitary)

Attached: Exex5c7WEAE0n85.jpg (712x712, 59.03K)

Io non sono nigger, io sono white. Here is me.

Attached: loadimageid.jpg (640x393, 40.66K)

He probably stole it

Things are heating up but I predict 2023 is when things really kick off.

Ijaw are Biafran brothers. Yoruba must gain independence for Oduduwa.

Biafra and Oduduwa will fight as brothers against the North. youtu.be/vJumFaQhujQ

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 117.29K)

Are they affiliated with the delta avengers in any way or form? They seem to share disdain for the central government and operate around the same macroregion, but I can't find much precise info on the matter

retarded nigger confuses canadian flag with Shitaly

2023 is very close, I did not expect it to go down this fast
But then again I did not expect the Russia Ukraine situation to escalate this fast either, interesting times ahead

you're literally all niggers with 63 iq (you're not human)

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-03-27 204629.png (1389x820, 747.1K)

They're unrelated besides the fact that they both hate Nigzooria. But ESN isn't focused on combating oil facilities. They're much a much more focused pro-Biafran group.
youtube.com/watch?v=4GmJrroCPio

2023 either Buhari remains in power or another North-North ticket is elected. Even Northerners are saying there should be an Igbo on the ticket out of fear of the reaction.

Your country can't even properly define what a man and woman are. You are run by a closet faggot. Your people are braindead NPCs. I'm sorry.

Interesting, thanks. Also I really like their aesthetics.

Biafra is unironically extremely based. The Igbo are the only sub-saharan African people in history to pilot their own air force. It's really a shame what the West, specifically the British, did to them.

How would you go about achieving independence and do you think any country would help now that Apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia are gone?

Ah right, now I remember, for some reason I thought the elections were in 2024.
I don't see Buhari relinquishing power so fast honestly, there is a good chance he will stay up and this will only hasten the independence of Biafra

They also produced their own rockets, mines and tanks and managed to resist 3 years despite being encircled, blockaded, with a smaller army and population and most of the world backing nigeria. It was like the African version of Confederacy vs Union, militarily speaking .

the day niggers will have water and electricity only than you can open your mouth, nigger

Yeah it's very impressive how long they held out despite being literally and figuratively starved to death by the rest of the world. I have a set of 1967 aluminum Biafran coins that I personally value more highly than some of my silver and gold ones.

That sure is a funny lil hat he has on

>I have a set of 1967 aluminum Biafran coins
Nice, how did you even get into them? Must be hella rare