Ukrainians Nail Victim’s Hands To Tree

Is this normal?
Should we endorse this like Zelensky and Biden say?

t.me/SP0RTIK_18PLUS/7

Attached: C6AC0392-59FA-4746-AB5A-3F15D847BD11.jpg (1125x1323, 756.82K)

Look, if Germoney invaded you (again) and you were resisting (unlikely since you're all faggots), you'd have no love for the invaders (even if you speak the same faggy language) and do some nasty shit as well.

While their women are forced to do "speed-dating" with niggers in France. How did we get in this timeline?

>November 26, 2021
You aren't even trying anymore

Attached: 1567113068970s.jpg (250x250, 8.17K)

Give me one reason Putin shouldn’t drop tactical nukes on Kiev and Lvov at this point.

The only reason every hohol isn’t a charred corpse right now is the grace of Russian people against a kiked enemy that hates them for merely existing.

Heroic

Can't view. Telegram is shit. Not downloading and not registering. Fuck you.

Attached: 456hwh5636h534h63h6.png (1888x930, 1.12M)

DarePutin to do it and he will

ukraine is a zog jew puppet state. never support zog.

Well, now you have your "in" thanks to the complete incompetence of the West. They couldn't even wait for the bodies to get cold before they were whoring out ACTUAL WAR REFUGEE CHILDREN.
Now you will get to say "SEE?!" because of the evil's of globohomo.

I’m not watching your shitty telegram. Upload it to streamable or catbox or Im not watching it

Wanton torture is unironically part of western values now.

Listen Amerinigger: We would welcome Germany with open arms again! Especially if they have an Austrian born leader again.

Just fuck off you goblin kike and worry about your own island over there north of the Spics. We don’t want you in Europe

>American retard never heard or read about the Blumenkrieg.

This is from like 2013, it’s some Russian mafiosos shit. Has nothing to do with Ukraine.

stop trying to remove humanity from people you glowing shill trash, even you deserve better

Nope. You either download telegram or go suck a fat eggplant I couldn’t care less. It’s worth seeing it though to understand the Ukraine Nazi problem. They nail the victim to a tree with both hands in the middle of nowhere in a cold winter night. Dude probably froze to death. Since police doesn’t do shit in Ukraine they probably never bothered to clear things up.

It’s fake, there’s no snow and people with beards can’t fly planes because of the oxygen mask

Attached: 1648229661932.webm (826x704, 1.68M)

Dude, he wont be able to pay the mortgage on his foregen and mr bloodlibelstein will circumcise him again because you destroyed this shill so hard. Good wörk, bruder.

Yes you should. Russians aren't humans therefor there is nothing wrong happening here.

>happened last year so its not real
conflict have been ongoing for years, the evil that zelensky represent did not start recently not does the fact it happened months ago change how fucked up it is

>Video from november 26, 2021
>Not even from Ukraine but from r*ssia
>Not even related to war
>In the video drug seller puhish the dude that stole drugs from him
>You just need to open link and read text under video and lookup the date it was uploaded to know this
>cum/chug/gers still belive that shit unconditionally without even checking the link
It's all so tiresome

>muh invasion
russia declared war before invanding, its not a crime to invade countries is a crime to invade countries WHIOUT DECLARING WAR

But pol loves nazis anbd corporal punishment to criminals

I'm guessing it's not okay when other people do it ?

Wouldn’t happen if monke didn’t want banan

You haven't taken your cup of russian cum today, serb?

Attached: 1647368167030.jpg (1024x661, 84.88K)

What’s that from? Context or it doesn’t matter.

Files too big to upload here, check telegram, Incel Slave Z is a good starting point.

It doesn’t matter

>united states

Invade my country and see what I do to you.

Geneva can suck a dick, lol

You can’t excuse Ukrainian AZOG problem forever. The standard excuse “it’s in Russia FSB did it” doesn’t work anymore it’s getting old

Basically Ukraine needs to be completely Dezogified

>believing all the kike bullshit psyops posted on Any Forums as fact
ngmi

It’s not even from Ukraine you stupid shill, look at the date it was posted

Because the first nuke is reserved for us.

>How did we get in this timeline?
oy gevalt antisemitism, delete this
#hatespeechisnotfreespeech

Attached: 1639170679594.jpg (500x523, 78.84K)

You can’t shock us with that shit you clown. I used to hang on Bestgore before you kids had internet.

Azerbaijani roachnigger killing an Armenian elderly

Based. Seems like a majority of Any Forums would be collaborators.

The whole channel is ruskis beating up drug dealers or am I missing something?

You deserve it after the massacre of Danzig, poles are subhumans and deserve to be raped and enslaved and turnt into ashes

AZOG

You do realize Ukraine existed before February 2022 right? Just because CNN didnt talk about it and you never heard about it doesnt mean it’s a new country

The only mistake they made is not turning donbabwe into a fucking parking lot with all the apes involved.

Its drug dealers revenge video, there are plenty of these online.

Shut up, ciganer.

Oh I see. Yea Azerbaijanis aren’t human. I know several members of their ruling family. They are complete retards, not sure how they can hold onto power there. Cunning but also retarded as fuck

>radu tiganescu
Opinion discarded

>conflict have been ongoing for years
Ukrainians are retarded animals. Everybody knows that.

If you’re British just shut the fuck up and if you still think you have a right to talk send me your address so I can sponsor a mirror. Once you see yourself it’s over

This

You realize this is an old video from a Russian mafioso who is looking for drug money. This took place is Russia. Russian shills have such little content that they resort to passing their own shithole as Ukraine to make it look and.

>Invade my country and see what I do to you.

Attached: 3.jpg (756x767, 38.67K)

the leftist jewtopia of ukraine